- UID
- 15248
- 帖子
- 19457
- 积分
- 58820
- 学分
- 189342 个
- 金币
- 1000 个
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 20296 小时
|
2#
发表于 2010-10-14 13:39
| 只看该作者
看电影学英语 Hachiko A Dog’s Story 《忠犬八公的故事》
-Heather: So... even if Columbus got lost, and wasn't the first discovered America, he is still my hero.
get lost: 迷路 discover: 发现 hero: 英雄
所以……即使Columbus迷路了,并非第一个发现美洲,他仍然是我心目中的英雄。
He was really brave to sail a tiny ship over a really big ocean. And because of him, we got Columbus Day off school.
brave: 勇敢的 sail: 航行 tiny: 微小的 ocean: 海洋
他敢于以一艘小船扬帆出海,因为他,我们才有了法定假日—— 哥伦布日。
-Teacher: Thank you, Heather. Er... Ronnie? Tell us about your hero.
谢谢你,Heather 呃……Ronnie?跟我们谈谈你的英雄吧!
-Student: What is he writing?
他在写什么?
-Ronnie: Hachiko was my grandfather Wilson's dog. Everyone called Hachi a mystery dog, because...
mystery: 神秘的 because: 因为,由于
Hachiko是我外公Wilson的一条狗,大家都说Hachi是条神秘的狗, 因为……
He never knew where it came from. Maybe Hachi escaped from a dog pound, or maybe he jumped out of somebody's car from someplace faraway
escape: 逃走,逃跑 dog pound:(无家可归)野狗栏 faraway: 遥远的
没人知道它从哪儿来,或许Hachi是从流浪狗收容站逃出来的,又或许它是从某人的车里跳出来的, 而这车来自远方。
Like Florida or New Jersey. But no matter how, Hachi was lost. No matter how it happened,
no matter: 无论如何 happen: 发生
比如Florida或New Jersey,但无论如何,Hachi是条流浪犬,不管它究竟从哪儿来。
But long time ago, in the town my grandfather lived in, Hachi appeared at the train station. That's where their story began.
appear: 出现 train station: 火车站
总之很久以前,在我外公居住的那个小镇,Hachi出现在了火车站,他们的故事由此开始。
-Parker: No, no, no, I'll walk. I'll walk. Yeah, I love you, too. Bye. Hey, buddy, lost? Lost here, buddy.
buddy: 伙伴<美口>密友
不,不,不,我走着去,我走着去,嗯!我也爱你!再见!嘿,小家伙,走丢了?在这儿走丢了呀?小家伙?
Someone must be looking for you.
look for: 寻找
肯定有人在找你。
This guy was wandering on the platform.
wander: 漫游;闲逛 platform: 站台
这小家伙在站台上逛荡。
-Carl: Really? On the platform?
really: 真正地,真实地 -
真的?在站台上?
-Parker: On the platform, yeah.
嗯,在站台上。
-Carl: Good thing for you to find him.
你能找到它,真不错。
-Parker: Yeah. Well... Tell you what; this is a crate, which was broken. I don't know what was going on, but...
crate: 板条箱 broken: 破碎的,坏掉的
嗯,那个……我说 这个箱子破了,我不知道发生了什么,但是……
-Carl: Oh... Someone is gonna be here for him.
gonna: <美俚> =going to,将要
哦……有人会到这里来找它。
-Parker: yeah. So... you just hold him here. You just hold him till they come.
hold: 保留 till: 直到
嗯 ,所以……你把它留在这儿吧!等人来找它就好。
-Carl: No, I can't. I can't do... I can't do that, Professor.
professor: 教授,教师
不,不行,我不能这样……我不能这样做,教授。
-Parker: What? You said that... no one is gonna leave without this.
leave: 离开
什么? 你也说……没人会把这小家伙遗弃的。
-Carl: I know. I know that. I know no one is gonna leave... He will be back for him. So... err...
我知道,我知道啊,我知道没人会遗弃……会有人回来找它的 所以……呃……
You take him with you. And when... anyone shows up about that, I tell them you have.
shows up: 出现
你带着它,当……有人回来找它,我跟他们说狗在你那儿。
-Parker: Someone's come to you. You know, you can't for... really, just, just...
会有人来找你,我是说,你不能……真的!就,就……
-Carl: I'm... I'm gonna have to put this here for, like... the whole night if nobody comes. If they're not here, I'll lock him in here, and he will be safe the night, but...
lock: 锁住 safe: 安全的
我……我只能把它留在这里 如果没人来的话 大概要留……一整晚,如果他们不来,我就得把它锁在这儿,晚上它是安全的,但是……
Well, what I can do is to take him to the pound tomorrow.
pound: 收容所
呃!明天我就得把它送去流浪狗收容站。
-Parker: Well, I think it's right to take you home. You stay with me... in a warm house...
stay: 停留,待 warm: 温暖的
呃, 我想把你带回家应该没做错吧!你跟我待一块儿……在温暖的房子里……
Yeah? OK.
怎样?好的。
Sh-sh-sh...
嘘,嘘,嘘……
All right. Here we come. Sit right here. Sit right here, OK? Yeah, bingo. OK. Stay, stay... Enjoy yourself. It's OK. Stay.
bingo: (宾戈游戏胜者欢呼)赢啦,胜了【这里的语气体现了Parker把狗安置好后轻松的心情】
好了,我们到了, 趴那儿,在那儿趴好,好么? 嗯!就是这样好了,趴好,趴好……自己玩,就这样,趴好!
-Cate: Hello, handsome.
handsome: (男子)英俊的
你好啊,帅哥!
-Parker: Hi. Hi.
嗨!嗨!
-Cate: How'd it go?
事情怎样了?
-Parker: It's great.
一切顺利。
-Cate: Good. You miss me?
真好!你想我了吗?
-Parker: Not a bit, and you?
不想,你呢?
-Cate: No, I think about you want. I have a little surprise.
surprise:惊喜
不!我觉得你在撒谎,我有个小惊喜给你。
-Parker: Yeah. Well, I have a little surprise for you, too.
嗯!呃,我也有个小惊喜给你。
-Cate: Come On, we have something to catch up to do.
to catch up:赶上【这里的something to catch up指的是他们夫妻俩分开一段时间后感情和生活上的某些事情要弥补回来,因此可以抽象地译为亲热。】
来,我们亲热去!
-Parker: yeah. Catching up, catch up.
好!亲热,亲热。
-Cate: Did you hear something?
你听见什么响声没?
-Parker: Well, it was the branch scratching the window.
branch: 树枝 scratching: 划(伤),擦(伤) window: 窗户
呃! 是树枝刮到窗户了吧。
OK, OK, OK, it's all right.
好了,好了,好了,没事了。
-Cate: Parker! We had an agreement!
agreement: 协议,约定
Parker!我们约定过的!
-Parker: I know, I know...
我知道, 我知道……
-Cate: Or did you forget?
forget: 忘记,遗忘
难道你忘了?
-Parker: What? Forget? No, he was... he was... he was in the train station. I mean... he just got lost.
什么? 忘了? 没。它……它……它出现在火车站,我是说……它走丢了。
Carl wanted to send him to the pound tomorrow and I thought...
think: 思索,想,认为
Carl明天想把它送去收容站,我想……
-Cate: You just thought you bring him home and talk with me to keep it, right?
bring: 带来,送来 keep: 保留
你想,不如把它带回家,然后跟我说养狗的事,对吧?
-Parker: No, no, I don't want to keep him, I don't. Tomorrow morning I'm getting up and find out exactly where he got lost, OK?
exactly: 恰好,正是
不,不,我不想养狗,我不想。明早我一起来 就去弄明白它是从哪儿走丢的,好么?
I promise you I will do that.
promise: 承诺,保证
我向你保证。
-Cate: All right. This was Luke's stuff.
stuff: 东西
瞧,这是Luke的东西。
-Parker: OK, OK.
好的,好的。
OK, here we go... in there. Now, look. What a good stuff here. It's warm. We got that. It's very cool.
cool: 出色的,精彩的
好的,来……到里面去。瞧,多少好东西啊!这东西很暖和的,收着!真棒!
Look at this? This was Luke's favorite. Look, it's your water. Some story you could tell, huh? Good you. Yeah.
favorite: 喜爱的事物,最喜爱的
瞧见这个了么?Luke以前最宝贝它了,来,这是你的水。你是有来头的吧,嗯?乖孩子,
OK, buddy. Oh, that's better. Bye, buddy. You know you are the one who should live under the guardians. Of course I wouldn't...
guardian: 监护人
好了,小家伙,哦,这样更好!再见!小家伙。我说,没人看着你不行啊!当然不是……
-Andy: Puppy, puppy!
puppy: 犬,小狗
小狗,小狗!
-Cate: Hey, puppy, puppy, puppy, come on. That's good. Good, puppy.
嘿,小狗,小狗,小狗, 看这儿。真不错,配合默契啊,小狗。
-Andy: Dad, I love him. Does he have a name?
爸爸,我喜欢它,它有名字吗?
-Cate: Yes, he does. Temporary Guest.
temporary: 临时的 guest: 客人
嗯,有的,它叫临时房客。
-Andy: You have to keep him, 'cause the house feels so empty since Luke has gone.
cause <口语> =because feel:感觉 empty: 空的 since: 自从
养着小狗吧,Luke走了以后,这房子空荡荡的。
-Parker: Ask your mother.
得问你妈。
-Andy: Mom!
妈!
-Cate: Yeah?
什么事?
-Andy: Could you come here, please? Oh, he likes your music.
你能到这儿来一下吗?哦,它喜欢你的音乐。
-Parker: Honey. Cate, this is a wonder dog. I absolutely want to keep this dog.
wonder: 非凡的,好的 absolutely: 绝对地
宝贝,Cate这是条好狗,我真想养着它。
-Cate: No more dogs. Don't encourage him. I won't.
encourage: 怂恿,鼓励
禁止养狗,别撺掇他,我不会的。
-Parker: You are so mean.
mean: 卑鄙的,坏的
你太坏了。
-Andy: Dad, he is gonna jump out of that. Here.
jump: 跳,跳跃
爸爸,它会从那里面跳出来的,用这个吧!
Oh yeah, that's very...
哦,对!这个……
-Andy: Try this. Safer?
试试这个,更好吧?
-Parker: Come on, buddy. Yeah. Wow... Well, it's good. I like it. Great. So you saw Michael last night?
来,小家伙。嗯,喔……嗯,这东西好,我喜欢!真不错,你昨晚去见了Michael吧?
-Andy: Yeah, we drove over to the lookout... to look at comets. It was beautiful.
drive over: 开车前往 lookout: 瞭望台 comets: 彗星 beautiful: 漂亮的,美丽的
嗯,开车去了瞭望台……去看彗星,可漂亮呢!
-Parker: Very romantic.
romantic: 浪漫的
真浪漫啊!
-Andy: It was.
那是自然。
-Parker: Wow, are you the...
喔!你是……
-Pal: May I help you, pal?
有事吗,兄弟?
-Parker: Yeah, yeah. I just found this, er... little guy at the station last night. Can you board him till we find his owner...
board: 给提供膳宿 owner: 主人
嗯,嗯,我昨晚在站台上发现了这个,呃……小家伙,在我们找到失主前,你能不能养着它……
-Pal: Board him? I can't board him. Just board him yourself. It's a pound, pal.
养着它? 我可养不了。你自己养着吧,我那儿可是收容站,兄弟。
-Parker: But I just found him, what can I do with him?
但是我刚发现它,能怎么办?
-Pal: Listen. It's cute. We help the adoption. But... we gave them two weeks.
cute: 可爱的 adoption: 收养
听着,这小家伙很可爱 我们助人收养 但是……只给两周的时间。
-Parker: Two weeks?
两周?
-Pal: Yeah, we're packed. Excuse me.
packed: 充满的
嗯,我这里满员了。失陪!
-Mary Anne: I'll call you next week, then. All right. Bye-bye.
call: 打电话
那么,我下周再打电话给你,好的,再见!
-Parker: Hi, Mary Anne.
嗨!Mary Anne。
-Mary Anne: How are you doing, Parker?
你好么Parker?
-Parker: I'm doing great as long as if I could... ask you for a favor.
as long as: 只要 favor: 喜爱,赐予,证实
我挺好,如果我能……请你帮个忙的话。
-Mary Anne: Sure, anything.
当然可以!
-Parker: Oh, look at this!
哦,瞧啊!
-Mary Anne: Hey, little one! Hello, hello! Oh, he is gorgeous! Where do you come from?
gorgeous: 华丽的
嘿!小家伙! 你好,你好!哦,它真可爱!你从哪儿来呀?
-Parker: Well, he... he was wandering on the train station last night... I don't know. It's very strange.
wander: 漫游;闲逛 strange: 奇怪的
呃……它昨晚在火车站逛荡……具体我不清楚,事情很奇怪。
-Mary Anne: Really? He is adorable!
adorable:可爱的
真的?它可爱极了!
-Parker: this one I want to put up.
我想把这个东西贴下,
-Mary Anne: OK. Fine, fine.
嗯,贴吧,贴吧!
-Parker: Yeah, window?
嗯,贴窗户上?
-Mary Anne: Yeah, right over there. Any one of those. Parker, this dog is just fabulous!
fabulous:极好的
嗯,就贴那儿, 随便哪扇都行。Parker,这小狗太可爱了!
-Parker: You would be interested with this?
interested: 感兴趣的,有兴趣的
你对它感兴趣么?
-Mary Anne: What, puppy? Fine, yeah, puppy like that. What do you think, Anthony? New rela...
什么,小狗吗?嗯,没错,像这样的小狗。你觉得呢?Anthony?新朋……
Oh, no! Anthony!
哦,不!Anthony!
-Parker: Heah, heah.
好了,好了。
-Jess: Good morning, Mr. Professor.
早上好!教授。
-Parker: Jess. One sugar, two cream...
sugar: 糖 cream: 奶油
Jess啊,一个甜的,两个奶油的……
-Jess: Oh, What are you doing with that?
哦,你带什么来了?
-Parker: A new friend here, do you want a dog?
一个新朋友,你想要狗么?
-Jess: I prefer the cash.
prefer: 更喜欢 cash: 现金
我更想要钱。
-Parker: He'd be a great guard dog for you, wouldn't he?
guard dog: 看门狗 guard: 守卫
它会是你很棒的看门狗,对吧?
-Jess: Guard dog to guard the hot dogs? I don't think so.
hot dogs: 热狗
看门狗看守热狗?我可不这么想。
-Parker: Ha ha, I don't think so either.
哈哈,我也不这么想。
-Jess: Why you want a dog, huh? Everyday you have to walk him, feed him, clean him, and pick up their poop.
feed: 喂养 poop: [俚语]污物,粪便;拉屎
你为什么想要狗呢,哈?每天你都得带它散步,喂它吃饭,给它清洗,还得收拾它们的便便。
How many does he gonna have them? On the house. Too much trouble.
trouble: 麻烦,问题
它得吃多少这玩意儿?免费招待!太多麻烦了。
-Parker: Yeah, right, thank you, Jess.
是的,没错!谢了,Jess。
-Jess: My pleasure.
pleasure: 快乐愉快
不客气。
-Parker: Hey, any news?
嘿,有消息吗?
-Karl: No, nobody came, nobody showed up, nobody called. Nobody?
没,没人来过,没人出现,没人打电话,没人?
-Parker: Strange, really strange.
怪了,真是怪了。
-Parker: I'm sorry. Cate made up some flyers without drama. Come on.
flyer: 传单 drama: 戏剧,剧本
不好意思,Cate做了些传单,别这样。
-Karl: Alright, I'll put them up for you. How sweet you are.
好吧,我给你张贴出来,你人真好!
-Parker: I know. I know.
我知道,我知道。
-Karl: You really like spin in the bag.
spin in: 睡觉
你可真爱在包里待着。
-Chuck: Professor, no dogs on the train.
教授火车上不能带狗。
-Parker: No dogs? On the train? I hope.
火车上不能带狗?我希望可以。
Ok, hold on for a second. Let me show you something. We skip the... repeat the first section and go directly to the lyrical section.
skip: 跳过 repeat: 重复,重述 section: 部分 directly: 直接地 lyrical: 抒情诗调的
好的,稍等一下,我来教你们点东西,我们跳到……重复第一章节然后直接跳到抒情章节。
-Pianist: Okay.
好的。
-Parker: Let's try that. Which just mean that you have to build up quicker. And when we get to the lyrical section, just...
我们来试试,这就意味着你得逐渐加快。然后当我们到了抒情章节,只要……
Deep breath, deep breath.
breath: 呼吸
深呼吸,深呼吸。
Hello. That's great. Do you want a puppy? You want a puppy?
你好,好极了,你想要条小狗吗?你想要条小狗?
Well, let's try again. Yeah, the start.
好的,我们再试一次,好,从头开始。
This is the only thing left on the crate.
crate: 箱子
箱子里只有这个,
-Ken: Yamanashi, that's all I can read.
Yamanashi 我只能看清这个。
-Parker: What's that?
那是什么?
-Ken: The part of central Japan. Unordinary dog, Parker.
central: 主要的 unordinary: 不普通的
日本中心的一部分,真是只不普通的狗,Parker。
-Parker: It's an Akita.
它是只Akita犬。
-Ken: Akita, as they say. It's a very special breed.
special: 特别的,特殊的 breed: 品种
Akita犬,像它们说的,是个非常特殊的品种。
-Parker: Yeah. What is that?
这样啊,那是什么?
-Ken: Hati.
Hati。.
-Parker: What?
什么?
-Ken: It's Japanese 8, a number of good fortune.
fortune:财富,运气
那是日本的“8”, 一个幸运数字。
-Parker: Ah, good fortune. Oh, very nice. Hati... Hati, it's a good name, I like that.
啊,好运,喔!很好!Hati……Hati,好名字,我喜欢!
-Ken: It might be born eighth in a litter. In spiritual significance number 8 which is upper heaven comes out to the earth.
spiritual: 精神的 significance: 意义 litter: 一窝
它可能是一窝仔里的老八,在精神意义中,数字“8”是下凡到凡间的天神。
-Parker: So what do you think, you want him?
所以你怎么想,你想要它么?
-Ken: Me? No. I think he has made a choice.
choice: 选择
我?不,我想它已经做了选择。
-Parker: Meaning what?
什么意思?
-Ken: Well, meaning he's your problem, not mine, brother.
problem: 问题
意思就是,它是你的问题,而不是我的,老兄。
-Parker: You are not a problem, right?
你不是个棘手问题,对吗?
-Ken: Well, whether you found him or he found you? Who's to say it had to be.
whether: 是否
好吧,是你找到它,还是它找到你?谁能说的准呢?
-Parker: It was also said that the shoguns bred Akita for combat and hunting. I guess it whether kinda a dog royalty.
shoguns: (日)幕府时代的将军,幕府的首领 combat: 战斗 hunting:打猎 royalty: 皇室
据说日本将军养殖秋田犬为了战斗和打猎,我在想它有点像个狗族皇室。
-Cate: Did Ken give you any ideas for you to find this royal dog at home?
royal: 皇室的
Ken要是发现这只皇室狗在家,会不会给你出什么主意?
-Parker: I put up 10 flyers already. There are someone would claim Hati.
claim: 认领 already: 已经
我已经张贴了10张传单,会有人来认领Hati的。
-Cate: Who's Hati?
谁是Hati?
-Parker: This... It was on the collar. It's a symbol.
collar: 颈圈 symbol: 代号
这……在它的颈圈上,是个代号。
-Cate: You named him?
你给它起名字了?
-Parker: No, I didn't...
不,我没有……
-Cate: Parker, You want to keep him.
Parker,你想留下它。
-Parker: No, I...
不,我……
-Cate: you do. You do.
你想,你想。
-Parker: I don't want to keep him, I just...
我不想留下它,我只是……
-Cate: Admit it. You do. You want to keep him.
admit: 承认
承认吧,你想,你想留下它。
-Parker: I didn't even think about it.
我甚至从来没考虑过这件事。
-Cate: Yes.
你就是想。
-Parker: Hati? Where do you go?
Hati?你跑哪儿去了?
-Cate: Oh, no. Oh god... Parker, that's a month of hard work!
哦,不!噢,天啊……Parker,那是一个月的辛苦成果!
-Parker: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起,我很抱歉。
-Cate: I wanna him stay out there all night long, not let him back in, do you hear me?
wanna: =want to,想要 hear: 听到,听说
我要它整晚都待在那里,不要让它回来,你听见了吗?
-Parker: I hear you! I hear you!
我听见了!我听见了!
Hati. Come on, buddy, come on. Yes, come with me. Let's go. OK... I'll find you here. Yeah. There you are.
buddy: 兄弟,伙伴
Hati,来吧,小家伙,来吧!对,跟我来。走吧,好的……我会在这里找你,耶,这就是你。
Your blood line calls back at least 4000 years, maybe much more. Yes? What else we got here?
blood: 血统 call back: 追溯
你的血统要追溯到至,4000年以前,或许更久是吗?还有什么?
Do you like that? That's the first partnership between men and animals. It's with you. Did you know about that? Did you know that really?
partnership: 合作关系
你喜欢那个吗?那是人和动物的第一次合影,是和你们照的。你知道那个?你真的知道?
You did, didn't you? You did. Let's somewhere down now. It's pretty like a bed, eh?
你知道,对吗?你知道的现在来找个地方躺下吧。真像个床,嗯?
All right. Stay there. Stay there, okay? All right. Stay. Stay. Sh... Stay...
好的,待在这,躺好,好吗?好的,待好,待好啊! 嘘……躺好……
[ At some point he is forcing inside so he don't lean out there and shoot the ball in the right field with the ball they did gave to.]
at some point: 在某一时刻 force: 强迫,促使,强加 lean out: 探出身体
这一刻,他死死的盯住对手,要精准地将球击出,不给对手任何机会。
All right, I'll stay a little bit.
好吧,我再待一会儿。
-Cate: Excuse me.
醒醒。
-Parker: You don't need... I just coming up.
coming up: 上来
你不需要……我就上来。
-Cate: Yeah, Yeah, sure.
好,好,好的!
-Parker: Just one night, one night only, okay? Good boy. Stay there, alright, you will be fine.
就这一晚,以后不会了,好吗?好孩子。躺在那儿,好的,你会没事的。
You can't believe it. He loves "Yankees"。
Yankee: 美国佬,美国人;洋基队(美国棒球队名)
你不会相信的,它爱“洋基队”。
-Cate: No.
不会吧。
-Parker: Yeah, honestly.
honestly: 说真地
是的,说真的。
-Cate: Really?
真的?
-Parker: Oh, this gonna be fun. Alright, Hati, this is what we gonna do.
gonna: 将要(等于going to)
哦,这会很好玩的。好的,Hati,这就是我们要做的。
This is a ball. Ball. Throw, you go get it and bring it back, okay?
这是个球,球!扔出去,你去追到它把它带回来,好吗?
Ok? You ready? Go get. Go get. No, no, no, the ball.
ready: 准备好的
好吗?准备好了?去追,去追。不,不,不,追球。
Hati, Hati! Hati, hey, Hati! I'll throw, and you bring it back, okay? Here we go. Go get. Hati, no no no, get the ball!
Hati,Hati! Hati,嘿,Hati!我扔出去,你带回来,好吗?开始了。去追!Hati,不,不, 不,抓住球!
Hati, come here! Hati, come here! Go get, come here, come here. Hati, Hati! Come on, to the ball, to the ball.
Hati,来这里!Hati,过来!去追!过来,过来,Hati,Hati!来吧!去找球,去找球!
Come here, Hati. You can do this, I know you can.
过来,Hati,你可以的,我知道你行!
-Andy: I just think you being all over tough about it. Dogs in the fix and dad just try to do the right thing.
tough: 苛刻 fix: 困境,方位
我只是觉得你对这件事太苛刻了,狗狗迷路了,爸爸只是尽力做对的事而已。
-Cate: Okay.
好的。
-Andy: Mom.
妈!
-Parker: Ball, ball, ball, ball! Take the ball. See how.
球,球,球,球!拿着球。看着怎么做。
-Cate: He's lost in.
be lost in: 埋头于,迷失在……中
他爱上它了。
Hello?
你好?
-Calling party: The line: The puppy flyers, yes?
flyer: 传单
小狗的传单,是吗?
-Cate: Are you the dog's owner? No, no ones come forward yet. Could I get your number? I'm sure my husband wanna call you.
forward: 前来 number: 号码 call: 打电话
你是狗的主人吗?不,还没人来过。我们只是想确保小狗能有个好归宿,我能记一下你的电话吗?我丈夫会打给你的。
Hold on a second, I need to find a pen, hold on, ok?
hold on: 不挂断电话,等一下
等会儿,我需要找根笔,等一下,好吗?
Hello. The dog has already been taken. Yes, I'm really sorry.
already: 已经
你好! 狗已经被领走了,是的,我真的很抱歉。
-Parker: Oh! No, no, no, Hachi! Hachi! Hachi! Hachi! Well, come on, come on, take it in. Take it in.
噢!不,不,不,Hachi!Hachi!Hachi!Hachi!好的,来吧,来吧,拿进去,拿进去。
No, you can't go. You can't go. I'm going to work. See you back in tonight. Bye!
不,你不能去,你不能去,我要去工作了。今晚再见,拜!
-Jess: Good morning, Professor. You are late today. Already waiting. One sugar, two cream.
professor: 教授 wait: 等待
早上好,教授,你今天来晚了。早就等着你了,一个甜的,两个奶油的。
-Man’s voice: Before train left for 3 minutes asked passengers to take their seats.
passenger: 乘客
火车离站前3分钟,请乘客在座位上坐好。
-Parker: Excuse me, excuse me. Hachi! What are you doing here? What are you doing? What are you doing?
劳驾,打搅了,Hachi!你在这干什么?你在干吗?你在干吗?
You gotta go home, okay? No, no. Go home, go on. Go home, come on. I gotta get on the train. Go, go, go.
你得回家,好吗? 不,不,回家!赶紧走。回家去,快去,我要赶火车了,快回去!
Come on. I gotta go. Come on. I gotta go. Come.
去吧,我要走了,听话,我要走了。
-Karl: Wow, wow, wow, Professor, You wanna me to hold it?
hold: 拦住
喔,喔,喔!教授,要我帮您拦下车么?
-Parker: Yeah, could you? 30 seconds. Thanks. Go home, go home! OKay? Go, go, go home!
那最好,可以吗?半分钟,谢谢!回去!好吗?快回去!
-Karl: Hey, Chuck, hold it up for a moment, alright?
Chuck,让车等一下,好吧?
-Parker: Go home, go home! Go, go, go, go! Go home! Go on!
快回去!去!去!去!回家!去吧!
You really get to train, doesn't it? Good boy!
train: 训练
确实得训练训练,对吧?真乖!
-Karl: Er... Professor.
呃……教授。
-Parker: Oh, no. Okay. Thanks. Yes, Yes, thank you.
不是吧!算了!谢了,发车吧,发吧!谢了。
-Karl: Are you sure? OKay, let it go, let it go.
发了?好吧,发车吧,发车。
-Karl: You want me to call you a cab?
cab: 出租汽车
要我给您叫辆车吗?
-Parker: No, I'll walk him home. It's all right.
不用了,我带它回家,没事儿。
Oh, man.
唉。
-Cate: Parker? Thought you left for work.
Parker?我以为你上班去了。
-Parker: I didn't go.
没去。
-Cate: You are gardening now?
garden: 从事园艺,在园中种植,花园
现在整花园?
-Parker: He got out, I missed the train. Don't say, don't say. I know what you are gonna say.
miss: 错过 train: 火车
它跑出来了,所以我没搭上车。别说了,我知道你要说什么。 |
-
1
评分人数
-
|