去原文收听听力
A:Hi, I’m the superintendent of this building. What can I do for you?
你好,我是这座楼的管理员。我能帮您什么?
B:Hi, I’m Paul. Could you show me the apartment on the first floor?
你好,我是保罗。你能领我看看一楼的公寓吗?
A:Sure. Let’s go.
可以,走吧。
B:I like this one. How much is the rent?
我喜欢这套。租金是多少?
A:$850 a month.
每月850元。
B:Does the rent include utilities?
水电煤气费包括在内吗?
A:No. Utilities are extra.
不。那些需要另付。
B:Where’s the laundry room?
洗衣房在哪儿?
A:It’s on the other side of this floor.
这层楼的另一边。
B:What’s your rule about pets?
对养宠物有什么要求吗?
A:We allow one or two pets but you have to pay a $300 deposit.
我们允许养一到二只宠物,但是得交300元的押金。
B:How come?
这是为什么?
A:If your pet ruins the apartment walls or carpet we’ll keep your pet deposit. If not, we’ll return your deposit when you move out. But be careful, we don’t allow pet snakes in the apartment.
如果你的宠物把公寓的墙壁或地毯弄坏了,我们就不退押金给你了。如果一切完好,你搬出去的时候我们把押金还给你。但是要注意,我们不允许养宠物蛇。
B:who takes care of bug control?
谁负责公寓的防虫呢?
A:We do. We will spray the apartments before you move in.
我们负责。在你入住之前,我们会喷杀虫剂灭虫。
B:Thank you very much for taking your time. I’m still deciding. I will call you tomorrow.
谢谢你,占了你的时间。我还要考虑一下。我明天给你电话。