去原文收听听力
A:What is your strongest trait?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
B:Adaptability and sense of humor.
适应能力和幽默感。
A:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
B:(Pause a few seconds) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
(停顿几秒钟)他们说陈先生是位诚实、 工作努力、负责任的人、他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A:What personality traits do you admire?
你欣赏哪种性格的人?
B:Honest, flexible and easy-going.
诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
B:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起 来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。
A:How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何处理别人的批评?
B:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
B:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不合?
B:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
B:To secure employment hopefully with your company.
希望能在贵公司任职。
A:How long would you like to stay with this company?
你会在本公司服务多久呢?
B:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
只要我能在我的行业里继续学习和成长,我就会留在这里。