去原文收听听力
J:Mary, this company is pretty good. I really want to have an interview.
玛丽,这家公司不错,我很想去面试一下。
M:Have you made an appointment with this company?
你和这家公司预约面试了吗?
J:Not yet. Do I have to?
还没有呢。面试还要预约吗?
M:Yes, it's very important to make an appointment before the interview.
是的,在面试前做好预约很重要。
J:Why?
为什么呢?
M:If you go to the company without appointment, the interviewers may happen to be busy with other things, and have no time to give you an interview.
如果你没有预约就去公司了,恰巧公司的面试人员在忙别的事情,就没空面试你了。
J:Yes, you are right.
是的,你说得对。
M:If the interviewers are not in the company, you will go there for nothing.
如果面试人员不在公司的话,你还是白跑一趟。
J:Sure. Why didn't I think of that?
没错。我怎么没想到呢?
M:So you should make an appointment in advance with the company for the interview.
因此,你去面试前一定要和公司预约好。
J:Then how can I make the appointment?
那我该如何预约呢?
M:You could directly call the company and arrange the time and place for the interview.
你可以直接拔打公司的电话,确定面试的时间和地点。
J:Ok, I see.
好的,我知道了。
M:If you succeed in doing that, you must attend the interview on time.
如果你预约成功了,就要准时参加面试。