去原文收听听力A:Wow! Your fruit looks really fresh! How much are these apples?
哇!你的水果看起来真新鲜!这些苹果多少钱?
B:The apples are 30NT each. How many would you like?
这些苹果一个三十元。你要几个?
A:Let's see, 30NT is about...almost a dollar US. What?! How about these pineapples?
我算算,三十元等于……快一美元。拜托?!那这些菠萝呢?
B:They're 250NT each, but they're not edible. They're only used for worship.
一个两百五十。不过不能吃。这只是用来拜拜的。
A:Hmm, 250NT is...8 dollars?!! And you can't even eat them? You're crazy!
呣,两百五十是……八美元?!还不能吃?你疯了了.
B:Wait! Don't go just yet. These bananas are pretty cheap--only 35NT for this bunch.
等等!先别走。这些香蕉很便宜--这一串只要三十五。
A:Now that's more like it! Bananas have lots of potassium, too!
这才象话嘛!香蕉里也有很多钾!
B:They're also good for your digestion! Would you like some kiwis, too?
它们也能帮助消化!你也要买些奇异果吗?
A:Are they from Taiwan?
它们是台湾产的吗?
B:They're imported from New Zealand. Four for 50NT. Nine for a hundred.
它们是从纽西兰进口的。四个五十。九个一百。
A:OK. I'll take four kiwis.
好,那我买四个奇异果。