A:Good morning. Can I help you?
您早,我能为您做什么服务?
B:Good morning. I would like to make a reservation to Hong Kong for August 2.
早,我想订一张8月2日去香港的机票。
A:Just a moment, please. I am sorry, sir. There is no ticket available on that day. But we have flights for Hong Kong the next day.
请稍等。对不起,先生,8月2日的票已订完了,第二天有去香港的班次。
B:May I inquire about the departure time?
请问飞机什么时候起飞呢?
A:A 9:12 flight in the morning and a 14:00 flight in the afternoon.
早上班次9点12分起飞,下午班次2点起飞。
B:When will the plane reach Hong Kong for the morning flight?
早上班机什么时候到达?
A:At 10:20
十点二十分。
B:OK. I would like to book a ticket for that one.
好吧,我订一张这个班机的票。
A:All right, sir. Please reconfirm your ticket no later than 12 noon two days before the flight; otherwise, your reservation will automatically be canceled.
好的,先生。请最好在起飞前两天的中午12点前再确认一下机票,否则预订会自动取消。
B:Yes,I know. What's the fare?
是的,我知道。票价是多少?
A:It's 500 dollars, not including ground transportation fares between the airport and downtown.
500美元,不包括市区到机场的地面交通费。
B:I see. Will it be doubled for the round trip?
我知道了,来回机票是不是加倍?
A:Right, sir. And please do not forget to bring a valid travel document with you when you buy the tickets.
是的,先生。请别忘了带您的有效旅行证件来买票。
B:I won't.
好的。