去原文收听听力
A:How do you do, Mr. Johnson? I'm Thomas.
你好,约翰逊先生,我是托马斯。
B:How do you do?
你好。
A:I'm coming for the job you've advertised in yesterday's newspaper.
我来应聘你们昨天在报纸上登的职位。
B:OK. What's your working experience?
好的,你有什么工作经历?
A:I have worked for IBM for three years.
我在IBM工作过三年。
B:How do your experiences benefit our company?
你的经历对我们公司有什么益处呢?
A:I know the marketing from top to bottom and I can develop a new market for you.
我对市场营销非常熟悉,我能为公司开发新市场。
B:Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?
你对这个职位了解多少?你认为自己合格吗?
A:Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.
是的,通过对贵公司的研究,我了解你们的要求,并认为我有能力胜任这项工作。
B:If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?
如果能进公司,你希望在哪个部门工作?
A:If possible, I'd like to be positioned in the International Trade Department.
可能的话,我想在国际贸易部工作。
B:Then, what starting salary do you expect?
那么,你期望起薪多少?
A:I'd like to start at RMB 4,000 a month.
我期望起薪是每月四千元。