Board logo

标题: 今日英语情景对话推荐: 预订两个人的餐位 5.2 [打印本页]

作者: ivytony    时间: 2018-5-2 17:40     标题: 今日英语情景对话推荐: 预订两个人的餐位 5.2

去原文收听听力
A:Good morning. Panyu Restaurant. May I help you?  
早上好,这是番禺宾馆。我能帮您什么吗?
B:What time do you open this evening?  
今晚你们什么时候开始营业?
A:We open at 6:30, sir.  
6:30,先生。
B:I see. I'd like to reserve a table for two.  
知道了。我想预订两个人的餐位。
A:Yes, sir. What time would you like your table, sir?  
好的,先生。具体什么时间呢?
B:I'm not sure, perhaps around 8 pm.  
还不确定,大概是晚上8点吧。
A:Fine! I'll reserve a table for two at 8 pm, sir. May I have your name, please?  
可以,我给您预订一个晚上8点的餐位,共两个人。请问您的姓名?
B:Davis.  
戴维斯。
A:Thank you, Mr. Davis.  
谢谢您,戴维斯先生。
B:Oh, any chance of a table by the window? My wife loves the bird's eye view. As it's her birthday, I want it to be a celebration.  
哦,对了。能不能给我一张靠近窗户的桌子?我的妻子特别喜欢观看外面的景色,而且今天又是她的生日。我想给她庆祝一下。
A:I see. We have already received many bookings and though I can't guarantee anything, please be assured that we'll try our best, Mr. Davis. I hope you'll understand.  
我明白。我们已经接受了许多的预订,所以不能保证一定有。但请放心,我们会尽力的。戴维斯先生,希望您能理解。
B:I do, but I would appreciate you, if it could be arranged.  
我能.理解。如果能够安排一下,我会十分感激你们的。
A:We'll try our best.  
我们会尽力的。
B:Thank you.  
谢谢。


相关推荐:饮食英语对话




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2