去原文收听听力
A:Good morning, sir. May I see your passport?
先生,早上好。我可以看一下您的护照吗?
B:Yes, of course. Here it is.
当然可以。护照在这儿。
A:Thank you. Are all these yours?
谢谢。这些行李都是您的吗?
B:No, some of them are my friend's. Do you want her passport, too?
不,一些是我朋友的。您也要看她的护照吗?
A:Yes, please. Do you have any carry-on items?
对,请出示一下。您还带有其他的随身行李吗?
B:Do you want me to put it on the belt, too?
这个包也要放在输送带上吗?
A:Yes, please. Would you please open this big suitcase?
是的,请放上去。请把这个大行李箱打开。
B:OK. Just a moment. It's just some clothes and toiletries.
那好。请稍等一下。只是些衣服和化妆品。
A:OK. Do you have anything to declare?
好的。你们带有需要申报的物品吗?
B:I think there is nothing.
我想没有了。
A:Any fresh food, live plants, or animals?
有没有新鲜食品、植物或动物?
B:Oh, no. None of that.
哦,没有。这些我们都没有。
A:Thank you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.
谢谢,您可以把行李箱锁上了。护照还给你们。
B:Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。