去原文收听听力
A:What position have you held before?
你以前担任什么工作?
B:I have been a salesman.
我一直是销售人员。
A:Would you tell me the general description of your present job?
你能把你目前的工作给我叙述一下吗?
B:I am in charge of the trading department.
我是公司贸易部门的主管。
A:What made you decide to change your job?
什么原因使你决定换工作?
B:I’m working in a small company where further promotion is impossible.
我在一家小公司工作,那里不可能有提升的机会。
A:Why do you leave your present company?
你为什么离开现在的公司?
B:I never easily give up something that is valuable. Before I decided to quit that position, I had made a thorough analysis of things like what I would gain and what I would lose here in your company. You know, Shanghai is always a fascinating place to me, full of challenges as well as hopes. In addition to this, I have the specialized knowledge and the necessary experience of making a good. Of course, opportunities to work abroad and a higher salary are also important to me. So I believe it’s worthwhile to come here to work.
我从不轻易放弃有价值的东西。我在决定放弃那个职务之前,就对于在贵公司 我会得到什么和失去什么之类的问题做过全面的分析。您知道,对我来说,上海 一直是一个迷人的地方,既充满了希望,又充满了挑战。另外,我具备很好的专业知识和必要的经历。当然,有机会出国工作和工资较高对我也很重要。所以,我相信来此工作是值得的。
A:Why did you pick this organization?
你为什么要选择这个团队?
B:I'm very much interested in the position.
我对这个职位很感兴趣。
A:What made you decide to join our company?
什么使你决定加入我们公司?
B:I believe I would have better opportunities with a small but rapidly expanding company like yours.
虽然你们的公司不大,但发展迅速,我相信在这样的公司里工作我会有更多的机会。