去原文收听听力
A:I am a student in Cambridge University. I read your ad, I want to know something more about your room, please?
我是剑桥大学的一位学生。我看了你的出租广告,我想再了解—下你房子的状况。
B:It's a big bedroom with a drawing room, facing a beautiful wood.
是一个很大的卧室,兼有客厅,面朝一个美丽的小树林。
A:Is there a bathroom?
有浴室吗?
B:No, but there is one downstairs, which my daughter used some years ago.
没有,但在楼下有一个,是我女儿以前用的。
A:It sounds good. Could I go and see it myself?
听起来很好。我可以亲自去看看吗?
B:Certainly, you're welcome anytime.
当然可以,随时欢迎。
A:See you later!
待会儿再见。
A:(after a while)Good afternoon, Mrs. Smith. I called you just now.
(一会儿之后)午安,史密斯夫人。我刚刚打过电话给你。
B:Welcome! Come in, please!
欢迎你来,进来吧。
A:Yes.
好的。
B:This way please. Your room is upstairs...Here it is.
请这边走。你的房间在楼上……到了。
A:Wonderful! A modest, comfortable room. Ah, a beautiful window, through which I can see a beautiful scene, and hear the birds singing. How nice!
太棒了。小巧舒适的房间。啊,多么漂亮的窗户,我可以看到美丽的景色,听到小鸟的歌唱,多好啊!
B:Yes, if you want to wash something, there is a separate lavatory room outside.
是的,如果你要洗什么东西,在外面有一个单独的盥洗室。
A:Excellent! I like it! When can I move in?
太好了,我挺喜欢的,我什么时候可以搬进来?
B:Anytime you like.
什么时候都可以。
A:OK.
好的。