2. Can you change the room for me? It's too noisy.
能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。
Dialogue 对话:
Man: Could I see the hotel manager please? I have a complaint.
男士:我能见经理吗?我要投诉。
Manager: Can I help you?
经理:我能帮助您吗?
Man: Yes. I checked in your hotel on Wednesday. During my staying here, something made me feel uncomfortable.
男士:可以。我周三入住了你们的宾馆。在我入住期间,很多事情让我感觉很不舒服。
Manager: I'm all ears.
经理:我很乐意倾听。
Man: First when I checked in, the receptionist complained that I didn't make a reservation. But, is it necessary to make a reservation for each time?
男士:首先,我入住时,接待员抱怨我没有预订,但是,有必要每次都预订吗?
Manager: No, it's not necessary.
经理:不,没有必要每次预订。
Man: Second, in the guest room, some facilities had problems. Some lights couldn't turn on. There is no hot water in the washroom. And TV channels are too limited.
男士:其次,客房设施有很多问题。灯有的不亮,卫生间里还没有热水,而且电视频道也很有限。
Manager: I'm sorry to hear that.
经理:很抱歉给您带来不便。
Man: The last, the service for guest room was too slow, and the staff was in a bad service attitude.
男士:最后,客房服务非常慢,而且服务员态度不好。
Manager: I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I'll attend to it immediately.