去原文收听听力
W:Can I talk to you for a moment, Tom?
汤姆,我能跟你谈一下吗?
M:Of course, Julia. Sit down. What is it?
当然可以了,朱丽叶。请坐,什么事?
W:I've decided to leave.
我决定辞职。
M:Leave?
辞职?
W:Yes.
对。
M:Oh, no. Is it because we're moving out of London?
哦,这不可能。是因为我们要从伦敦搬走了吗?
W:Well, yes. But there are other reasons.
是的,但是还有其他的原因。
M:I see. You never liked working here.
我知道了。你一直就不喜欢在这里工作。
W:No, no. I've enjoyed working here. But ...
不,不,我喜欢在这里工作,只是……
M:But what?
只是什么?
W:Well, I haven't had time for other things. I've worked here for four years. And I'd love to do something different.
我没有时间做其他的事情。我在这已经干了四年,我想换个新环境。
M:What do you mean, something different?
你是什么意思,什么新环境?
W:I want to travel. You know, I have never been to other countries.
我想去旅行。你知道吗,我从来没去过别的国家。
M:Haven't you?
是吗?
W:No, I haven't. I want to live abroad and learn to speak a different language.
从来没有。我想到国外去住住,学一种新的语言。
M:Well, what can I say? I'm really sorry. But I understand.
哦,我能说什么呢?很遗憾,但我可以理解。
W:Thank you, Tom.
谢谢你,汤姆。