去原文收听听力
A:Can we have a menu, please?
可以麻烦你给我们菜单吗?
B:Of course, sir. Here you are.
没问题,先生。请看。
B:Are you ready to order, sir?
你们要点餐了吗,先生?
A:Yes. Mitzuko-san, please go first.
光子小姐,请你先点。
C:All right. I'll have the mussels, and then I'll have the fettucine.
好。我要淡水蚌,然后我还要面。
B:Would you like a main course, madam?
小姐,您要主菜吗?
C:No, I don't think so. I think the pasta will be enough for me.
我想不用了。我想我吃面就够了。
B:And you, sir?
先生,您呢?
A:Can you tell me what the soup of the day is?
你能告诉我今天的汤是什么吗?
B:Yes. It's minestrone soup. That's a rich tomato and vegetable soup.
好的,是意式蔬菜浓汤,也就是有西红柿和蔬菜的浓汤。
A:OK, I'll have that, but not too salty, please. And for my main course I'll have the veal. That's it. We might order some of your excellent tiramisu later.
好,那我点那个,不过麻烦不要太咸。我的主菜要小牛肉,就这样。我们等一下可能会点一些你们这边很棒的提拉米苏。
B:Very good, sir.
太好了,先生。