标题:
发盘(1)
[打印本页]
作者:
幽幽草
时间:
2007-3-24 16:11
标题:
发盘(1)
Buying Offer 购货发盘
1.We are prepared to order 20 cases of black tea at 10 pounds per kilogram.
我公司准备订购二十箱红茶,每公斤十英磅。
2.We now order 10 machine tools at US $ 10 000 per set CIF Shanghai.
我公司现订购十台机床,每台CIF(到岸价)上海1万美圆。
3.We are ready to purchase 200 tons of copper at the price closed at London Metal Exchange on 15 th.
我公司即可按伦敦五金交易所15日价购买二百吨铜。
4.We can book 20 000 tons of fertilizers at US $ 200 per ton FOB Osaka.
我公司可订购二万吨化肥,FOB(离岸价)大阪,每吨 二百美圆。
5.We'd like to buy 100 tons of bitter apricot kernels as per the terms and conditions reached last time, to be shipped at
the end of March.
我公司想按上次谈成的期限和条件订购二百吨苦杏仁。三月底交货。
Selling Offer 售货发盘
6.We can supply 1000 tons of tallow at US $ 300 per ton FOB Sydney.
我公司可供一千吨兽脂,每吨300美圆,FOB(离岸价)悉尼。
7.We'd like to supply you 100 tons of walnuts at the price reached last time plus 5%.
敝公司想按上次交易价加5%向贵公司供应一百吨核桃仁。
8.We now offer l00 tons of bitter apricot kernels at the lowest US S 1000 per ton CIF Shanghai.
我公司现报盘一百吨苦杏仁,每吨最低一千美圆CIF(到岸价)上海。
9.We are prepared to offer 1000 tons of groundnut at the market price for immediate shipment.
我公司准备按市场价供应一千吨花生仁,即期装运。
10.This is our offer for 10 000 pieces of table cloth at US CIF New York.
这是我公司的报盘,一万块台布,每块5美圆,CIF(到岸价)纽约。
注:offer 为四个一般交易程序之一。它指国际贸易业务往来中,交易的一方欲购买或出售某种商品而向对方提出交易条件,并表示愿按此达成交易的行为。一般多由卖方根据买方发出的询盘向其发出报盘。其他三个交易程序是inquiry(询盘)、counter-offer(还盘)acceptance(接受)
欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./)
Powered by Discuz! 7.2