Board logo

标题: 神奇动物在哪里》带你重返魔法世界,一遍台词再也忘不了 [打印本页]

作者: kobe    时间: 2016-11-30 12:32     标题: 神奇动物在哪里》带你重返魔法世界,一遍台词再也忘不了

Newt Scamander: My philosophy is if you worry, you suffer twice.

纽特•斯卡曼:我的人生哲学就是,发愁担心还得遭两回罪。




Percival Graves:We live in the shadows for too long.

帕西瓦尔•格里夫斯:我们在阴影里活太久了。




Jacob Kowalski: I don't think I'm dreaming.

雅各布•科瓦尔斯基:我觉得应该不是在做梦。

Newt Scamander: What gave it away?

纽特•斯卡曼:怎么看出来的?

Jacob Kowalski: I ain't got the brains to make this up.

雅各布•科瓦尔斯基:凭我这脑子想象不出这些来。




Tina: You wiped his memory, right? The No-Maj.

蒂娜:你清除他的记忆了吧?那个麻鸡。

Newt Scamander: The what?

纽特•斯卡曼:那个啥?

Tina: No magic. The non-wizard!

蒂娜:没有魔法的人,不是魔法师的人。

Newt Scamander: Sorry. We call them Muggles.

纽特•斯卡曼:不好意思,我们管他们叫麻瓜。




Newt Scamander: We're going to recapture my creatures before they get hurt. They're currently in alien terrain surrounded by millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet; humans.

纽特•斯卡曼:我们要在那些生物被伤害前把它们抓回来。它们现在在一片未知土地上,到处都是这个星球上最恶毒的生物——人类。




Newt Scamander: [hands Jacob a helmet] Put this on.

纽特•斯卡曼:(递给雅各布一顶头盔)把这个戴上。

Jacob Kowalski: But why would I have to wear something like this?

雅各布•科瓦尔斯基:为什么我非得戴这么个东西?

Newt Scamander: Because your skull is susceptible to breakage under immense force.

雅各布•科瓦尔斯基:因为你的头骨在巨大外力作用下很容易裂。




Jacob Kowalski: Did you say school? Is there a school? A wizardry school here? In America?

雅各布•科瓦尔斯基:你刚才说学校?还有个学校?一个魔法师学校在这儿吗?在美国?

Queenie: Of course - Ilvermorny! It's only the best wizard school in the whole world!

奎妮:当然——伊法魔尼!是全世界最棒的魔法学校,没有之一!

Newt Scamander: I think you'll find the best wizarding school in the world is Hogwarts!

纽特•斯卡曼:我以为你会发现霍格伍兹是全世界最棒的魔法学校!

Queenie: HOGWASH.

奎妮:胡说八道。





作者: 化星的彬雨    时间: 2017-1-17 21:28

好耶




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2