A:Hello!
你好!
B:Hello, Is that Stefan?
你好,斯蒂芬在吗?
A:I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you've dialed the wrong number.There is no Stefan here.
对不起,我恐怕你打错电话了,这里没有斯蒂芬这个人。
B:Really? Are you sure? I called before and he was there.
真的吗?你确定吗?我之前打这个号他还在呢。
A:Yes. I'm sure. You have the wrong number. I have used this number for more than 20 years.
是的,我确定你打错电话了。这个号码我都用了二十多年了。
B:That can't be true. I remember the number clearly. Is your number 1199886?
不可能的。我清清楚楚地记着这个号码。不是1199886吗?
A:No, it isn't. It's 1199866. It seems that you have misdialed.
不是,是1199866。看来你是拨错号了。
B:Oh, I'm sorry I bothered you. I'm really sorry.
噢,对不起打扰你了。我真的很抱歉。
A:It doesn't matter. It happens to everyone.
没关系,这种事情每个人都会碰到。
B:Sorry again for bothering you.
再次表示歉意,打扰你了。
A:That's all right.
这没什么。
更多英语情景对话