4. Does Farting Burn Calories? Monthly Searches: 49,500
4. 月搜索量达4万9500次的问题是:放屁能燃烧卡路里么?
Wouldn't it be great if you could burn calories from passing wind?Unfortunately, the claim that it burns 67 calories are false.
如果放屁能燃烧卡路里那不是太好了么?可惜的是…放屁相当于燃烧67卡的传言不实。
5. When Will I Die? Monthly Searches: 49,500
5. 月搜索量达4万9500次的问题:我什么时候会死?
Who knew Google was now able to foretell the future?
谁又知道如今的谷歌可以预言未来了?!
6. Why Do Men Have Nipples? Monthly Searches: 22,200
6. 月搜索量为2万2200次的问题:为什么男人们有乳头?
We all know they have them but it seems a fairly large number of people each month waste a little bit of time trying to find out why men have nipples!
是人都知道男人有乳头,然而似乎每个月都有好大一部分人会花些时间试图找到这个问题的答案!
7. Do Penguins Have Knees? Monthly Searches: 18,100
7. 月搜索量达1万8100次的问题:企鹅有膝盖么?
Does it really matter whether or not penguins have knee?
企鹅是否有膝盖真的那么重要么?
8. Why Are We Here? Monthly Searches: 8,100
8.月搜索量为8100次的问题是:我们为什么活着?
Getting a little philosophical now, aren't we?
现在问题变得有点哲学了,不是吗?
9. Is The Tooth Fairy Real? Monthly Searches: 8,100
9. 月搜索量为8100次的问题是:牙仙是真真切切存在的么?
This is a little bit like asking if Santa is real... of course the tooth fairy is real! You've always had a coin left under your pillow in return for a tooth haven't you?
这就好比问圣诞老人是真的么…当然真的有牙仙了!你总会在换牙齿的时候在枕头下面发现一颗牙不是吗?
10. Do Pigs Sweat? Monthly Searches: 8,100
10. 月搜索量为8100次的问题是:猪会流汗么?
Why, oh why, would anyone care or even want to know whether or not pigs sweat?