A:Welcome! Have you made an appointment with us, madam?
欢迎光临!夫人,请问您预约了吗?
B:Yes, I called Mr. Wilson,the best stylist here yesterday.
是的,我昨天打电话预约了威尔森先生,这一带最好的发型设计师。
A:Let me check the schedule. Yes, madam. Please sit down. He will be here in a minute.
让我查一下登记本。您说的对,夫人。请坐,他马上就过来。
C:Good afternoon, Ms June. I am the stylist, Wilson. Nice to meet you.
下午好,简小姐。我是发型设计师威尔森。很高兴见到你。
B:Nice to meet you too.
很高兴见到你。
C:What would you like to have it done today?
您今天想做什么发型呢?
B:Just have a trim first, please. Then I would like to have a perm, could you help me design the style?
先简单的修剪一下,然后我想把头发烫一下,你能帮我设计个发型吗?
C:No problem. Now you should have a shampoo first.
乐意效劳。现在请您先洗一下头。
B:All right.
好的。
C:Now I will trim the splite ends for you and make your hair to be layered.
现在我给您剪掉分岔的头发,再把头发弄得有层次些。
B:Yes, that's the very cut I need.
好的,这就是我要的。
C:I will hold the mirror up that you can see the back.
我把镜子拿起来你看看背面。
B:Good, you have done a good job.
不错,剪得很好。
C:Thank you. Now I will have the hair in big waves and dye the fringe brown. Do you like it?
谢谢。接下来我想把头发做成波浪式的,同时把刘海染成棕色。这样你喜欢吗?
B:No problem, I believe your design.
喜欢,我相信你的设计。
C:Look, you look more beautiful now. Let me put some spray on.
看,你现在多漂亮。我来喷点发胶。
B:Wonderful!
太棒了!