A:Good morning, Mr. Smith. Welcome to Wuhan.
早上好!史密斯先生,欢迎来到武汉。
B:Good morning!
早上好!
A:Mr. Smith, did you have a good journey?
史密斯先生,旅途愉快吗?
B:I just feel a little tired. You know, it took me 16 hours to get here.
只是有点儿累,你知道到这儿需要16个小时。
A:You must take a rest today.
你今天得好好休息。
B:That's very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.
你太好了。但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你们谈 我们之间商业往来的可能性。
A:We welcome good business. Anyhow, we know you must get tired by the flight,so we arrange a meeting tomorrow. Today you can have a good rest.
我们欢迎有意义的业务往来。但是,我们知道你旅途 一定很劳累,所以我们把会议安排到了明天。今天你 可以好好休息一下。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
A:We hope your stay here a pleasant one!
我们希望你在这里过得愉快。
B:I believe I will.
我相信我会的。