A:Hey, Tom, what to go for a run?
嘿,汤姆,去跑跑步怎么样?
B:No thanks. I like to run in the morning. I ran a couple of miles when I woke up today.
不了,谢谢你。我喜欢在早上跑步。今天起床后我跑了几英里。
A:I try to do that, but I can’t get up early enough.
我也试图这样做,可是起得不够早。
B:I couldn’t either at first, but you get used to it.
一开始我也不行,可是慢慢会习惯的。
A:It’s so hot at lunchtime; I’d rather run in the morning.
中午的时候太热了,我也宁愿早上跑步。
B:Well, why don’t you come tomorrow? I’ll stop by your house on my way out.
那么,你为什么不明天来呢?我出来的时候顺便经过你家。
A:I could try, but I can’t say for sure if I’ll get up in time. What time do you want to go?
我会尽力,但是不能保证一定可以准时起床。你想几点钟去?
B:I’ll give you a call around 6:00 and stop by around 6:30.
六点的时候我给你打个电话,大约6点半的时候我经过你这儿。
A:O.K., maybe if I have someone to go with, I’ll be able to get up in time for a jog.
好的,或许如果有个伴的话,我可以按时起床跑跑步。
B:Great, I’ll see you then.
好的,到时见。
A:See you.
再见。