Board logo

标题: [11-2]中国寓言故事双语:男女有别 [打印本页]

作者: kobe    时间: 2015-11-2 08:26     标题: [11-2]中国寓言故事双语:男女有别

Prudent Reserve Between Men and Women


男女有别


A man named Fu Xian was fond of reading books. Though proficient in literature andetiquette, he was stubbornly adherent to outworn rules.
有个叫傅显的人喜欢读书。他对文章礼仪也很精通,


Being impractical and dull, he looked just like an old pedant.
只是性情迁腐迟钝,看上去就像个老学究。


One day, Fu Xian strolled on the street with measured strides and asked whomever hemet:
一天,傅显踱着四方步上街,见人就问:


“Have you seen Wei San?”
“看见魏三了吗?”


Someone pointed to the direction and he walked on unhurriedly with measured strides.When he saw Wei San, he panted for a while, then said:
有人给他指点方向,他就踱着方步走去。等见到魏三,他喘了几口气之后才说:


“I just saw your wife doing needlework under a tree. She was tired and taking a nap.
“我刚才看见三嫂,她在树下做针线活儿,疲倦了,就在那儿打吨。


Your child was playing beside a well, only 3 to 5 chi away from it.It seemed to me thatsome accident might happen.
您家的小孩儿,在水井旁边玩耍,离井口不过三五尺远,看上去好像要出事。


As there is prudent reserve between men and women, it was not convenient for me toawaken your wife in person.
因为男女有别,不便直接叫醒三嫂,


That's why I have come all the way here to tell you.”
所以特地跑来告诉你。”


Upon hearing this, Wei San was panic-stricken and hurried home. When he got home, hiswife was bending over the well, wailing bitterly for their son.
魏三听了,惊恐万分,急忙跑回家去。等他赶到家,他的妻子已经趴在井口,在痛哭自己的儿子了!












欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2