Board logo

标题: 6月18日美文欣赏:Surrounding you are angels [打印本页]

作者: peopoo    时间: 2010-6-18 16:19     标题: 6月18日美文欣赏:Surrounding you are angels

Surrounding you are angels, 围绕你的是天使,  
They are there to guide your path, 他/她们一直在那里指导着你的道路,
If weakness overcomes you, 如果你软弱,  
They'll give you strength if you will ask. 请求力量,那么他/她们会赐予你力量。  
They are your protection 他/她们是你的护身符。
When life seems too hard to bear, 当生命看起来很难忍受  
And though you feel alone at times, 当你觉得有时你很孤独,  
The angels ... they are there. 你的天使,他/她们一直在那里。
Their faces may be hidden 你可能看不见他/她们的脸,
And their voices you might not hear, 听不见他/她们的声音,  
But they are ALWAYS with you, 但他们一直都在那里,陪着你。
Through your laughter or your tears. 伴随着你的欢笑和泪水,
They'll walk along beside you, 他/她们一直陪你前行,  
They'll guide your steps along the way, 在人生的旅途中,他/她们指引你前行,
They'll comfort you and hold you, 安慰你而且拥抱你,
Protect you night and day. 日夜保护你,  
They'll hold to your hand tightly, 他/她们紧紧握着你的手,
They'll not ever let it go, 至死不分开,
And they'll gently lead you forward, 轻柔地引导你前行,
Taking each step very slow. 慢慢地让你走出每一步。
For even as you slumber, 即使是你在平静的睡眠,
They watch closely over you; 他/她们依旧安静的守护着你,
They are there beside you 无论你做哪一件和每一件事情。  
In each and every thing you do.
When life is overwhelming, 当生活变得很无奈,
And your spirit has grown tired,你的灵魂开始疲惫,   
Know they'll be there for you, 你知道他/她们一直在那里陪着你,
To uplift and to inspire. 你会从新振作并且从新拥有勇气。
And when you're torn and lonely, 当你的心被撕裂,觉得很孤独,
And you see no hope ahead, 你看不到前方是否有希望,
Know that they will nourish you, 你会心情很安定。
Your spirit will be fed.
And if there comes a time in life 如果有一天,你的心真的碎了,
That your heart has been broken,
Hear the words, "I'm here, my child," 请听:“我在这里,我的孩子”,
And know your angel has spoken. 你的天使在说话,
For even in the darkest hour,
When all of hope seems gone, 即便是最黑暗的时候,所有的希望似乎都破灭了,
They'll give you strength to live your life, 而他/她们将给你再度给你生存的力量,
And desire to go on. 这力量支持你渴望在人生的道路上再度前行。
And if your faith in Heaven,
Should ever fade away, 如果你所坚信的东西在现实前面褪色,
They'll help renew your spirit, 你不想坚持,他/她们会从新让你看清:  
And help you find your way.   你自己正确的道路。  
Even though you're ever filled with doubt, 即使是你对你的生活充满疑虑,  
About the life you live,  
Know that they are there to give you 但你知道他/她们在那里会给予他/她们所能给予的一切。
All that they can give.
For you see, the Father sent them, 正如你所明白的,是伟大的父亲把他/她们送给了你,
Because to Him, you mean so much,
That He sent them "just for you," my friend,我的朋友,请记住你的生活他/她们必定会在一起,  
And your life, they will touch. 而且会 一直在一起  
They will always be here, 觉得他们的指引很舒服,从那里得到你想要的力量,
They will "never" leave your side;
And upon their strength and guidance,
You always may rely. 要记住:他/她们甜蜜的呆在你身边,就是God爱你,所赐予你的最珍贵礼物。
Take comfort in their guidance,
Draw strength from up above, And know that their sweet presence,
Is God's precious gift of love.




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2