A:Excuse me, but are you Mr.Mattin from England?
您好,请问您是英国来的马丁先生吗?
B:That's it. I am Joe Martin. You must be Zhang Yao from Beijing Tianfa Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.
是啊,我是乔·马丁。您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张耀吧?
A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin.
正是,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。
B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Mary, and this is my son, Tom.
很高兴见到您,张先生。哦,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我的妻子玛丽,这是 我儿子汤姆。
A:How do you do?
你们好!
C:How do you do, Mr.Zhang?
您好!张先生。
A:Let me help you with your luggage.
我来帮您拿行李吧!
B:No, thanks. I can manage it.
不了,我能行,谢谢。
A:Did you have a good flight, Mr.Martin?
旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?
B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long will it take us to get to the hotel?
很愉快,食物美味,服务也不错。请问我们多久才能到达宾馆?
A:About 45 minutes' ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let's go.
大约45分钟的车程。我们的车在那边等着呢,走吧!