Board logo

标题: [9-10]教师节特别篇:我和老师的故事 [打印本页]

作者: kobe    时间: 2013-9-10 11:16     标题: [9-10]教师节特别篇:我和老师的故事

Teacher: Where does God live?


老师:上帝住哪儿?


Student: I think he lives in our bathroom.


学生:我想他应该住我家浴室。


Teacher: Why do you say that?


老师:为什么这么说?


Student: Well, every morning my daddy bangs on the door and says, "God, are you still in there?"


学生:因为每天早上我爸都猛敲浴室的大门喊:“上帝啊,你怎么还在里面?”









作者: kobe    时间: 2013-9-10 11:17

回复 1# kobe


Teacher: How can you tell a hawk has good eyesight?


老师:为什么说鹰的视力很好?


Student: Because I have never seen a hawk wearing spectacles.


学生:因为我从没见过哪只鹰戴眼镜。

作者: kobe    时间: 2013-9-10 11:18

回复 2# kobe


Teacher: Tom and John! Why are you late for school today?


老师:汤姆!约翰!你俩今天为什么迟到了!


Tom: Madam, I lost a one-dollar coin and was searching for it.


汤姆:老师,我一直在找我丢失的一美元硬币。


Teachear: John, what about you?


老师:那么你呢,约翰?


John: Madam, I was not able to move beacause I was hiding that coin under my feet.


约翰:老师,我不能动啊,我把他的硬币藏脚底下了。





作者: kobe    时间: 2013-9-10 11:18

回复 3# kobe


Teacher: Did your father help you with your homework?


老师:你父亲有没有帮着你做作业?


Student: No, he did it all by himself.


学生:没有,他是独立完成的。

作者: kobe    时间: 2013-9-10 11:19

回复 4# kobe


Teacher: What are some products of the West Indies?


老师:西印度群岛有哪些产物?


Student: I don't know.


学生:我不晓得。


Teacher: Of course, you do. Where do you get sugar from?


老师:怎么会不知道,你每天吃的糖哪儿来的?


Student: We borrow it from our neighbor.


学生:邻居家借的。

作者: kobe    时间: 2013-9-10 11:19

回复 5# kobe


Teacher: This is the fifth time this week that I have had punished you. What do you want to say?


老师:这已经是我本周第五次罚你了。想说点什么?


Student: Thank god Saturday and Sunday are holidays, Sir!


学生:还好礼拜六礼拜天不上课啊老师!

作者: kobe    时间: 2013-9-10 11:21

回复 6# kobe


Teacher: Jimmy, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?


老师:吉米,你那篇关于“我的小狗”的文章和你哥哥写的一模一样。你是不是抄你哥的?


Jimmy: No, teacher, it's the same dog!


吉米:老师,我没抄袭。文章一样是因为我们写的是同一条狗啊!

作者: kobe    时间: 2013-9-10 11:22

回复 7# kobe


Teacher: You missed school yesterday, didn't you?

Student: Not very much!

*这则就不翻译啦,翻译出来的话说不通。miss既有“错过”的意思,也有“想念”的意思。老师问的是“你昨天没来学校不是吗?”,而学生理解成了“你昨天很想念学校不是吗?”,因此回答“不太想!”

作者: kobe    时间: 2013-9-10 11:22

回复 8# kobe


Tom: Great news, teacher says we have a test today come rain or shine.


汤姆:好消息,老师说今天不管下雨还是天晴我们都要考试。


John: So what's great about that?


约翰:那有什么好高兴的?


Tom: It's snowing outside!


汤姆:因为现在外面在下雪!

*come rain or shine是指“不管发生什么情况”,相当于我们所说的“风雨无阻”。而汤姆以为是指下雨和天晴两种情况下需要考试。
作者: kobe    时间: 2013-9-10 11:22

回复 9# kobe


Teacher: How can you make so many mistakes in just one day?


老师:为什么你一天里能犯那么多错!


Pupil: I get up early!


学生:谁让我起得早呢!

作者: tang24    时间: 2013-9-10 12:04

Good




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2