"How much is this?" 这个多少钱
"600 rupees." 600卢比
"That expensive? Cheaper?"这么贵? 便宜点儿!
"500"
"what's the lowest price?"最低啥价啊?
"This is the lowest price!" 这就是最低价。佯装不感兴趣,准备离开
“What's the highest you can pay?"你最高出什么价
“200 ( is the highest I can pay)” 200
“Not possible, we’re losing money with that price,you get what you pay for!” 不可能,要赔钱了,
一分价钱一分货
“You’re not possible to lose money, I know what this is worth. 200 tops.” 你不可能赔的,我知道这个价值,200最多
“No, it cost me more than that, 350.” 进都进不来,350
“ It’s still too high for me,you know I’m sincere to buy this” 还是太贵,我老诚心买的
“ I appreciate your sincerity, I give you 300, last price, take it or leave it.” 谢谢你这么诚心,给你300,最后价,买不买随你
“ Then I have to leave that, I can’t pay that much.” 那我只好不买,太贵
“OK, OK, 250, the lowest we can go. I make you happy, you make me happy.” 好好好,250, 吐血价了。我让你开心,你也让一步。
“250 is a very bad number in Chinese, I’ll give you 208, this is a number of bless.” 250中文不吉利。208,吉利啊!
”248 is also a good number in Chinese” 老板娘还有点中国文化的底子。
“ No, 208,I’ll introduce your store to many friends and you can earn a lot.” 我介绍朋友过来
“ We’re losing money on this, come again next time, and don’t tell your friends you bought them with this price, you are a smart buyer!”下次再来哦, 别告诉你朋友你用这个价格买的哦。你真能砍!(印度人最喜欢说这样的价格全世界只给你,only for you in the world!)
“You’re a smart seller! Thanks, c ya!”
你也不差。
我这样砍价很费时但真锻炼口才,感兴趣不嫌麻烦的朋友都来实践实践。因为在印度一般可以砍掉一半,而我的原则是2/3.
欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |