A:Good afternoon, passport and arrival card please. 下午好,请出示你的护照和入境证。
B:Here you are. 给你。
A:Where are you coming from? 你从哪儿来?
B:China. 中国。
A:Is this your country of birth or residence. 这是你的出生地还是居住地?
B:I just work there. 我只是在那儿工作。
A:What is the purpose of your visit to the United States? 你去美国旅行的目的是什么?
B:I'm here on vacation. 我来度假。
A:How long do you plan to stay in the United States? 你打算待在美国多久?
B:Almost three weeks. 大概三个周。
A:Sir, you didn't fill out the information on your arrival card of where you will be staying. 先生,你还没有填入境证上你将到哪儿住的信息。
B:Oh, I'm sorry, but there are a couple of different places I will travel to within the United States, so I wasn't sure what to put. 哦,抱歉,但是我在美国有很多地方要去参观,所以我不确定我应该填那个地址。
A:You must specify an address of the place where you will spend most of your time. 你必须填一个你待的时间最久的那个地方。
B:Ok, here you are. 好的,给你。
A:Do you have enough means to support yourself while you are here? 你到这里做好足够的准备了吗?
B:Yes. I have some travellers cheques and two credit cards. 是的,我有些旅行支票和两张信用卡。
A:Very good. Do you have anything to declare? 非常好。你还有什么要说的吗?
B:Nope. I only have my clothes and camera! 没有。我只有衣服和照相机。
A:Very well sir, welcome to the United States, enjoy your visit. 非常好,先生,欢迎来到美国,旅途愉快。
更多旅游出行英语作者: kobe 时间: 2012-4-23 19:51
Customs inspection I got it!作者: 簿子酒 时间: 2012-4-24 15:05
Customs inspection
i would ilke to HongKong,it needs customs inspection~