Board logo

标题: 银行英语口语-取款、结余 [打印本页]

作者: qiangwei    时间: 2006-11-23 10:29     标题: 银行英语口语-取款、结余

要去参加活动了,花自己的钱就是感觉不一样,看看这个,银行英语口语-取款、结余:

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。


I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。


I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。


I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。


May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?


Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?


Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。


I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。


Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。


Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。


Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用证用完了。


Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。


Fill our a withdrawal form, please.
请填写取款单。


The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用证上的款子已提清。


The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。 


Useful Words and Phrases
银行英语口语-兑换货币

Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。


How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少汇款换成日圆?


What kind of currency do you want?
要哪种货币?


What's it you wish to change?
你有什么要换的?


What kind of currency do you want to change?
要换哪种货币?


In what denominations?
要什么面值的?


Please tell me what note you want.
请告诉我要什么钞票。


Will seven tens be all right?
7张10元的可以吗?


Is it in traveler's cheques?
换旅行支票吗?


I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付钱给你。


How would you like it?
你要什么面额的?


Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?


Can you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?


Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.
这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。


Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。


Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
劳驾给我6便士的铜币。


I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。


Could you change these French francs for me?
能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?


Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?


I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
我想把全部汇款换成美圆。


I'd like some coins for this note.
我想把这张纸币换成硬币。


I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。


Five twenties and ten singles, please.
请给我5张20元和10张一元的。


I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.
我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。


I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.
我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。


In fives, please.
请给我5元票面的。


Could you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗?




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2