A:It's a lovely day out today, isn't it? 今天外面的天气真不错,是吧?
B:It's beautiful. Enjoy it while it lasts. It's supposed to get cold tomorrow. 好极了.好好享受吧.明天可能会降温.
A:What's the weather forecast for tomorrow? 天气预报怎么说?
B:It's supposed to snow early tomorrow morning and then tomorrow afternoon there's a chance of freezing rain. 早上可能会下雪.中午很可能下冻雨.
A:That doesn't sound pretty. 这听起来可不怎么好.
B:Do you have any plans for tomorrow? 你明天有什么打算吗?
A:Well, I was going to drive to Birmingham to see some friends. 恩,我原来计划开车到伯明翰去看几个朋友.
B:You might want to change your plans. With the cold and wet weather that we're supposed to have tomorrow, the roads are going to be rather slippery. 你大概要改主意了.明天天气可能潮湿阴冷,路面可能会很滑.
A:I suppose I should. I don't like driving in dangerous weather conditions. Do you have any plans for tomorrow? 我想是的.我可不想在那么危险的天气状况下开车出门.你明天有什么打算?
B:I just have to go to class tomorrow afternoon. 我明天下午还要去上课呢.
A:If you're lucky, it'll get cancelled and you can have a snow day! 如果你走运的话,也许课会取消,那样你就可以看雪景了.
B:If that happens, then I'll invite you over and we can drink hot cocoa and watch movies. 如果真是那样的话.我就可以请你到我家喝杯热可可,然后看电影.
A:That sounds like fun. 听起来真是诱惑.
B:Hey, look outside! It's started to drizzle! 嘿,快看外面!已经开始下小雨了!
A:English weather is even more predictable than I had previously thought. 英国的天气真是比我以前听说的还要好预测啊!
注释:
1. Slippery: 滑的;滑得抓不住(或站不稳、难以行走)的
slippery like a fish 滑得像条鱼似的
In places the path can be wet and slippery. 这条小径有些路段又湿又滑.
2. Drizzle: when it is drizzling, it is raining lightly 下毛毛雨;下蒙蒙细雨
It drizzled off and on all day.
毛毛雨已经时停时续地下了一整天.
3. invite somebody over/round/around: 邀请某人到家中
更多英语情景口语[attach]12355[/attach]