女人必看电影之《末路狂花》
Louise Sawyer: Certain words and phrases just keep drifting through my mind, things like, incarceration, cavity search, death by electrocution, life in prison, shit like that, know what I'm sayin', so do I want to come out alive...
路易丝•萨维尔:很多词汇和话语不断涌现在我的头脑中,就像是禁闭、通缉、电刑、终身监禁,就像这些狗屎。知道我现在想说什么吗?我只想活下来...
Louise Sawyer: Where do you get off behaving that way with women you don't even know, huh? How'd you feel if someone did that to your mother or your sister or your wife?
路易丝•萨维尔:你从哪里养成这样的方式去对待女人,你甚至连自己都不知道,啊?要是有人也这么对待你的母亲你的妹妹你的妻子,你会使什么样的感觉?
Louise: Remember when we first met?
路易丝:记得我们是什么时候第一次见面吗?
Jimmy: Yeah.
吉米:是的。
Louise: What happened? Tell me what you said.
路易丝:发生了什么?告诉我你说过的话。
Jimmy: I said you had a nice pair of eyes.
吉米:我说你有一双漂亮的眼睛。
Louise: And what did I say? You remember?
路易丝:然后我说了什么?还记得吗?
Jimmy: Yeah, you shut 'em. Asked me if I knew what color they were?
吉米:是的,你闭上了眼睛,问我还记得它们是什么颜色吗?
Louise: And what's you say?
路易丝:然后你怎么说的?
Jimmy: I didn't know.
吉米:我不知道。
Louise: [She covers his eyes] Jimmy, what color are my eyes?
路易丝:(她闭上眼睛)吉米,我的眼睛是什么颜色的?
Jimmy: They're brown.
吉米:棕色的。
Thelma: Louise, no matter what happens, I'm glad I came with you.
萨尔玛:路易丝,不管发生什么,我都很喜欢和你在一起。
We’re fugitives now,let’s start behavin’ like that.
我们现在是逃犯,要象个逃犯的样子。
My husband wasn’t sweet to me, look now I turned out.
我的丈夫就对我不好,你看看我现在变成什么样子了。
Nobody believe us.
没有人会相信我们。
Something’s like crossed over in me,but I can’t go back.I mean,I just couldn’t live.
有些东西掠过我的心头,但是我不能回去,我的意思是,我不能再象那样生活。
Let’s keep going.
让我们往前。
欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |