Board logo

标题: 外贸报价对话 [打印本页]

作者: DZ    时间: 2008-1-24 16:50     标题: 外贸报价对话

报价是做外贸的第一步,下面是几则外贸报价的实战对话。

(1)

A: We can offer you this in three different levels of quality.

这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

B: Is there much of a difference in price?

价钱也有很大的分别吧?

A: Yes, the economy model is about 30% less.

是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

B: We'll take that one.

我们就买那种。

(2)

A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements?

这种产品合你的要求吗?

B: Actually, it is more than we need.

事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

A: We can give you a little cheaper model.

我们可以提供你便宜一点的样品。

B: Let me see the specifications for that.

让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

(3)

A: You're asking too much for this part.

这零件你们要价太高了。

B: We have some cheaper ones.

我们有便宜一点的。

A: What is the price difference?

价钱差多少?

B: The basic model will cost about 10% less.

基本型的便宜约10%左右。




作者: DZ    时间: 2008-1-24 16:51

(4)

A: How many different models of this do you offer?

这个你们有多少种不同的样品。

B: We have five different ones.

五种。

A: Is there much of a price difference.

价钱有很大的差别吗?

B: Yes, so you’d better look over our specifications.

是的,所以您最好先把我们的规格说明细看一遍。

(5)

A: The last order didn't work out too well for us.

上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。

B: What was wrong?

有什么问题吗?

A: We were developing too much waste.

生产出来的废品太多了。

B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.

我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货。

(6)

A: Did the material work out well for you?

那些材料用的顺手吗?

B: Not really.

不怎么好。

A: What was wrong?

怎么啦?

B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality.

我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。
作者: DZ    时间: 2008-1-24 16:51

(7)

A: Has our material been all right?

我们的原材料没问题吧?

B: I'm afraid not.

有问题呢。

A: Maybe you should order a little better quality.

也许您应该买品质好一点的。

B: Yes, we might have to do that.

是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。

(8)

A: I think you had better come out to the factory.

我看你最好走一趟工厂。

B: Is there something wrong?

出了什么事吗?

A: Yes, your last shipment wasn't up to par.

嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准。

B: Let's go out and have a look at it.

走,我们去看看。

(9)

A: I want you to look at this material.

我要你看看这材料!

B: Is this from our last shipment?

这是上次叫的货吗?

A: Yes, it is.

是啊。

B: I can see why you are having some problems with it.

我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。

(10)

A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that.

我建议你改用这种。

B: But that costs more.

可是那样成本较高。

A: But you will get less waste from this.

但可以减少浪费。

B: We'll try it once.

那么就试一次看看吧。
作者: akugou    时间: 2008-1-25 15:24

很基本,可不能广泛应用。系统些就好了。
作者: DZ    时间: 2008-1-28 09:24

这只是些报价中可能会碰到的对话




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2