Board logo

标题: 实用商务 [打印本页]

作者: DZ    时间: 2008-1-16 16:48     标题: 实用商务

初次接触(1)

全球跨国公司无数,许多白领也因此成了常常飞来飞去的“国际人”。与世界各地的商务人士交往,你不仅需要有聪明的头脑、100%的自信,还要充分了解各国的交往习惯哦。

RECEPTIONIST: Miss Miguel. You can go up now. It's the fifth floor.

前台:麦格女士。你可以上去了,在5楼。

MARIA: Thank you.

麦格:谢谢。

PETER: Yes, it looks good. I like the colors. Have we got enough time to promote it? That's my worry. And do we have the price right?

彼得:哦,看起来不错。我喜欢这种颜色。推广时间够吗?我比较担心这个问题。还有,我们的定价合适吗?

PAULA: More input on the technical side would help.

波拉:若在技术方面多些投入会更好。

PETER: That's why I'm bringing Jens Foss over. Come in! (TO Maria) Oh, take a seat, will you? Can't be a moment. (to Paula) Do you know Jens Foss? He's in our Copenhagen office.

彼得:这正是我把颜斯•福斯也一起带来的原因。请进!(转向玛丽亚)噢,请坐,好吗?请等一下。(转向波拉)你认识颜斯•福斯吗?他在哥本哈根工作。

PAULA: I've heard of him but I don't think we've met. Anyway, I'd better leave you to it.

波拉:听人提起过他,但我们并没有见过面。不过,我还是先不打扰您了。

PETER: Let me have the draft schedule by three this afternoon.

彼得:下午3点我要一份初步日程安排表。

PAULA: Yes, I'll get onto it straight away.

波拉:好的,我马上去办。

PETER: And give me a ring if there are any problems.

彼得:若有什么问题给我打电话。

PAULA: Will do!

波拉:好!

PETER: (To Maria) Sorry to keep you. Have a seat.

彼得:(转向玛丽亚)让你久等了,请坐。

MARIA: I hope you were expecting me. My name is Maria de Miguel.

玛丽亚:我想你也正等着我的到来吧。我叫玛丽亚•麦格。

PETER: Yes, I've got your details here somewhere.

彼得:是的,我有你的资料。
作者: DZ    时间: 2008-1-16 16:48     标题: 初次接触(2)

PETER: I'm Peter O'Donnell. Welcome to Tectron UK.

彼得:我是彼得•欧唐纳。欢迎来到Tectron英国公司。

MARIA: Thank you. It's good to be here.

玛丽亚:谢谢,很高兴来到这儿。

PETER: Let me introduce you to Paula Field. Paula is one of our marketing team.

彼得:让我给您介绍一下波拉•菲尔德。波拉是我们市场部的工作人员。

PAULA: Nice to meet you, Maria.

波拉:很高兴认识你,玛丽亚。

MARIA: Nice to meet you.

玛丽亚:很高兴认识你。

PETER: I'm sure you know that Maria is going to be with us for a couple of months.

彼得:你一定知道玛丽亚要跟我们一起工作好几个月吧。

PAULA: Yes. We should be seeing quite a lot of each other. (to Peter) If you'll excuse me, I should be getting back. See you later, Maria.

波拉:是的,我们会在一起呆挺长时间哦。(转向彼得)对不起,我要走了。再见,玛丽亚。

MARIA: Yes, bye.

玛丽亚:再见。

PETER: See you later, Paula. (to Maria) Have a seat. Coffee?

彼得:再见。(转向玛丽亚)请坐。来一杯咖啡怎么样?

MARIA: Thank you.

玛丽亚:谢谢。

PETER: How was the flight?

彼得:旅程怎么样?

MARIA: Fine, only a little bit late.

玛丽亚:很好,只是飞机有些晚点。

PETER: Milk and sugar?

彼得:要加牛奶和糖吗?

MARIA: Black, please.

玛丽亚:黑咖啡就可以了。

PETER: Paula and I were discussing the Telcom package. Isn't the Spanish office planning their launch soon?

彼得:我跟波拉讨论了电信产品的包装问题。西班牙分部计划推出这些产品了吗?

MARIA: That's right. I was helping to put together the promotional literature.

玛丽亚:是的,我帮忙做推广宣传。

PETER: Ah. That could be very useful!

彼得:哈,真是太棒了!
作者: ginbnag    时间: 2008-3-15 09:34

any more?
作者: cecily.zhang    时间: 2008-3-20 13:56     标题: 内容太少了


作者: lisa_zhang    时间: 2008-4-11 16:46

是少  但是还是谢谢
作者: woshiccye    时间: 2008-11-18 17:37

I agree with them, you may share us more if possible. But really thanks for the little stuff




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2