标题:
关于所谋之职
[打印本页]
作者:
幽幽草
时间:
2007-10-24 16:55
标题:
关于所谋之职
1.Are you able to take this job ?
你能担负这种工作吗?
2.Would your present and former employers give you recommendations?
你现在及前任雇主都会给你写推荐函吗?
3.This job is not in Nanjing. Are you willing to work in other places?
这个工作地点不在南京,你愿不愿到其他地方去工作?
4.This job offers you 2000 a mouth plus room and board. Would you be interested?
你这工作月薪2000元,包括食住,你对此有无兴趣?
5.When will you start to work if you are employed?
如果你被录用,你什么时候可以上班?
6.If we decide to hire you, we will notify you by mail.
如果我们决定雇用你,就写信通知你。
7.I am hunting for a higher wages.
我正在找一个薪金高的工作。
8.I hope to have a job which offer me an opportunity for advancement.
我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。
9.I learned about it from your advertisement in the newspaper.
我是从报纸上你们的广告中获知的。
10.Thank you very much for your consideration. Then I will wait to hear from you.
谢谢您的关照,那么我就等候你的通知吧!
11.I can start to work whenever it is convenient for you.
只要您方便,我随时都可以开始工作。
12.I think I can, and I don't mind hard job.
我想我能做到,我不怕工作艰苦。
13.No problem for me. I believe I can do anything for you.
对我来说毫无问题,我相信我能为您做任何事情。
14.What section would you like to work in if you enter this company?
如果你被本公司录用,你希望在那一个部门工作?
15.What type of work will you expert to do at first?
你希望起初做什么工作?
16.I'd rather work in the business department if choices may be given.
如果可以选择,我愿意在营业部工作。
17.I expert to operate computers.
我希望操作电脑。
18.I'd like to be a foreign exchange settlement clerk.
我想做外汇结算员。
欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./)
Powered by Discuz! 7.2