1、That's quite true.一点也没错。
2、I can't agree more.我再同意不过了
=You can say that again .
=Absolutely.
3、The light at the end of the tunnel.在困境中看到希望
It's always darkest before dawn.否极泰来
4、Give it your best short全力以赴
=Try your best.
A:What if I lose?如果我输了怎么办?
B: Don't worry ,give it your best short,that’s all you can do, practice makes perfect.
5、greek天书
It was greek to me .对我来说就是天书啊。
6、Keep your chin up.保持正面的态度
I feel so frustrated at the lack of warmth in society.对社会缺乏温暖,我感到很沮丧。
Try to look on the bright side.努力看到事物光明的一面
A:Tom kept his chin up even though he has lost his job.
汤姆即使丢了工作也会乐观面对
=Tom is trying to keep his chin up even though he has lost his job.
B:I believe he will find a new job very soon.
7、Get this monkey off one's back.困难终于解决了。
work out 解决、运动,workout健身房运动
8、I owe you one.我欠你一次
A:How about take a nap first?先睡会儿吧?I'll wake you up in an hour.我1小时内叫醒你。
B:You are so sweet,I owe you one.
9、What a pity.真可惜啊,(同情、遗憾)
=What a shame
=That's a shame真可惜、
=It's a pity that··· ···真是可惜啊
A:It's a pity that you missed the ***** last night。
B:Really, what happened?
A:Bobby proposed to lily .求婚了
10、It's just as well that···还好···、幸亏···
I was almost late for school yesterday morning,
It's just as well that Tom called and waked me up.
昨天早上上课差点迟到,幸好汤姆打来电话把我叫醒了
11、I can't thank you enough.怎么感谢都不够啊
12、I don't feel so hot.感觉不舒服、心理&生理(只是感觉不对劲,但不是病)
I have been working too hard recently,so I don’t feel so hot.我最近工作太
13、You sound very ··新结交的朋友,介绍,你听起来···
What do you do in your spare time?你业余时间干什么啊?
You sound very studious你听起来很好学啊
14、I can't stand it any more我再也受不了了
=I can't take it any more.
Bobby's ringtone is very weird.手机铃声很怪异。
A:Stop running around,I can't take it any more.
B:Why ?I'm not making any noise.
A:Just stop running around ,OK?You are making me dizzy.
Why is there so much work?为什么会有这么多工作啊?
I can't take it any more.
15、out of sight,out of mind眼不见、心不烦
Whenever I look at the picture,it brings me bad memories.
16、beating a dead horse白费功夫、企图挽回早已成事实的事、
I have been in your shoes before.
If you were in my shoes.如果你在我的处境。
Put yourself in someone's shoes.设身处地的为他人着想。