虽说工作最重要的是自己喜欢、做得开心,但是工资问题谁又能不在意呢?今天我们就来看一段谈论薪水的对话,再学几句关于加薪的句子吧。
情景会话:A和B正在谈论他们的薪水问题。
A: How time flies! It's pay day again!
A: 时间过得真快!又到了发薪日了!
B: Yes, it is! You're an engineer, aren't you?
B: 是呀,真快!你是工程师,是吗?
A: Yes, I am。
A: 是的。
B: So you must be earning decently, don't you?
B: 那你钱一定挣得不少喽?
A: Well, just average。
A: 哦,只不过一般而已。
B: What's your salary then, may I ask?
B: 那能不能问一下你的薪水是多少?
A: Sure. My monthly pay is $2,500. What about yours?
A: 当然,我每月的工资是2500美元,你的呢?
B: I'm paid weekly, and it's around $700 per week。
B: 我拿的是周薪,每星期大约700美元左右。
A: That means you can get $2,800 a month. Right? That's quite a sum of money。
A: 那就是说你每月可得2800美元,对吗?这是相当可观的一笔钱呢!
B: Yes, but my pay is on an hourly basis and it's not up to much。
B: 是的,不过我的工资是以小时计算的,而这笔收入并不足道。
A: Then you must be working overtime。
A: 那么你一定在加班工作了。
B: That's right. I work 24 hours' overtime a week. And the overtime pay is usually more than the regular pay。
B: 对,我一星期加班24小时。而加班工资通常要高于固定工资。
A: So overtime has a bearing on how much you may make in a job. Don't you think so?
A: 所以加班影响工资收入的多少,你不这样认为吗?
B: Definitely. And the degree of responsibility in a job also has a great deal to do with the salary。
B: 是这样,而且工作中所负责任的轻重程度同薪水也有密切联系。
A: Yes. And so are other factors such as experience and fringe benefits。
A: 是的,其他如经验、福利待遇等因素也是这样。
B: No doubt about that. But anyway I have to work hard to earn my money。
B: 这是毫无疑问的,不过无论如何我得努力工作才挣得到钱。
下面再来学几句关于加薪的句子,希望大家薪水都涨起来哈哈!
What makes you think we should give you a raise?
你为什么认为我们应该给你加薪呢?
I hope you will seriously consider a pay increase。
请你认真考虑给我加薪。
Your monthly gross salary will increase by 300 yuan。
你每月的总收入会涨300元。
Good salesman will naturally earn more。
好的销售人员自然应该得到更多报酬。
I will give you a one-time bonus for your recent hard work。
我给你一次性的奖金,鼓励你最近的辛勤工作。