B:What is their approximate value?他们的价格大约多少?
A:About $20. 大约美金20元。
A:I have this camera that I bought for my friend.我有买给我朋友的一台相机。
B:How much did you pay for it? 你买多少钱?
A:I paid $320 at the dutyfree shop.我在免税商店花了美金320买的。
B:I have to charge you $17 duty for that.Please pay it at the cashier,and show the receipt when you go out.
我必须扣你美金17元的税,请到出纳柜台缴费,并且当你出关时出示收据。
Bo you have any tobacco products?你有什么烟草制品吗?
A:Just one carton of cigarettes.That's for my personal use.只有一条香烟,那是我个人要抽的。
Bo you have any fruit or vegetables?你有任何水果或蔬菜吗?
A:I have this box of fruit.It's a gift. 我有一盒水果,那是礼物。
B:I'm sorry.I'll have to confiscate that.You're not allowed to bring fruits.
对不起,我必须没收它,带水果是不允许的。作者: 莲世界 时间: 2011-4-11 22:13
B:Open your bag, please.What are these tablets?
请打开你的皮箱,这些药片是什么?
A:They're for asthma. 治气喘的。作者: xln1120 时间: 2011-4-12 19:13
I'll have to confiscate that 学习啦作者: ivytony 时间: 2011-4-12 19:18
.What are these tablets? 药片作者: kwl2010 时间: 2011-4-12 21:23
I didn't know can't allowed to bring frints ago.作者: 莲世界 时间: 2011-4-17 19:44