A:Grand Department, what can I do for you?
A:宏伟公司,我能帮您做点什么?
B:It’s the electric rice cooker. It can not cook the rice well.
B:是关于电饭锅,米饭煮不熟。
A:What would you like us to do?
A:您希望我们帮您做什么?
B:I want to have it returned.
B:我想退货。
情景再现
Clerk: Grand Department, what can I do for you?
职员:宏伟公司,我能帮您做点什么?
Mary: It’s the electric rice cooker. It can not cook the rice well.
玛丽:是关于电饭锅,米饭煮不熟。
Clerk: Have you done everything according to the instructions?
职员:您都按照使用哪个说明操作的吗?
Mary: Of course, what’s more, this not the first time I use an electric rice cooker.
玛丽:当然,而且这不是我第一次使用电饭锅。
Clerk: Then what would you like us to do? Can we repair it for you?
职员:那么您希望我们帮您做什么?我们能帮您修修吗?
Mary: No, I’m really disappointed with you. I want to have it returned.
玛丽:不,我真的对你们很失望。我想退货。
Clerk: It’s OK, please bring all the details. And we are really sorry about that.
职员:好的,请您把详细资料都带过来,我们真的很抱歉。
Mary: Are you available this afternoon?
玛丽:今天下午行吗?
Clerk: We’re at your service at any business time.
职员:营业的时间内我们都为您服务。
语境快递
与“退货”有关的表达有很多种:cancel the orders “取消订单”,如:Due to the depression of economy, we have to cancel the orders. 由于经济萧条,我们不得不取消订单。Get a refund “得到退款”,如 I would like to return the goods and get a refund. 我想退货得到退款。
应急典句
What should we do to compensate?
我们应做什么来赔偿呢?
The new television had a guarantee with it.
这台新电视机有保修单。
Don’t worry. We will send the serviceman.
别着急,我们就派修理工人过去。
May I see your invoice?
我能看看你的发票吗?
Our fridge keeps making the strange noise.
我们的冰箱总是发出奇怪的声音。
词语锦囊
after service 售后服务,be guaranteed against…..保证不会…..,guarantor 保证人,guaranty保证书,a refund of a deposit 保证金的退款,poor quality 质量差,defect 欠缺,mend 修理,fix a machine 修理机器
欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |