会话记忆
A: My shirt needs ironing. Could you please help me with that, Mary?
我的衬衫需要熨一下。你能帮个忙吗,玛丽?
B: No way. Do it yourself.
不行。你自己干吧。
A: Please, I promise this is the last time.
求求你啦,我保证这是最后一次。
B: OK, I'll iron your shirt for you, but only if you make me a cup of coffee.
好吧,我来为你熨衬衫,但条件是你给我煮一杯咖啡。作者: mapleleaf 时间: 2011-1-25 08:57
1. A student is allowed to enter this room only if a teacher has given permission.
2. Seat belts are effective only if they are adjusted well.
3. We can only reach agreement if we both have an open conversation.作者: eedhatt 时间: 2011-1-25 13:01
Students can access to the classroom only if the teacher allows.
The seaf belt can work only if it's adjusted well.
We can reach an agreement only if we are both honest to others.作者: Mandy-Mu 时间: 2011-1-25 15:53
The students are not allowed to get into this room only if they get the teacher's permission.
The seat belt won't work only if well adjusted.
We can't reach a agreement only if we make a real conversation.作者: Mandy-Mu 时间: 2011-1-25 15:58
Oh, my God~!
I will bear firmly in mind this lesson.作者: jiangfan1109 时间: 2011-1-25 18:30
1. 只有得到教师的许可学生才可以进入这个房间。 students can entry this room ,only if youare authorized with teacher.
2. 座椅安全带只有调节好才能起作用。 Seat belts can be work only if regulation
3. 我们双方只有开诚布公来谈才能达成协议。 we can reach agreement only if we Frank talk作者: waihaiss 时间: 2011-1-25 18:36
bad feeling.作者: 大脸猫_C 时间: 2011-1-27 07:40
check作者: xuqiulin 时间: 2011-1-29 16:12
1. 只有得到教师的许可学生才可以进入这个房间。
the students can into this room only if get the permission from teacher
2. 座椅安全带只有调节好才能起作
sealt belt are effective only if they are correctly adjusted
3. 我们双方只有开诚布公来谈才能达成协议。
we can come to agreement only if作者: hiroki 时间: 2011-1-30 23:05
you can't come in ,only if the teacher allows作者: hou516 时间: 2011-1-31 16:33
1. 只有得到教师的许可学生才可以进入这个房间。
the students can enter the classroom only if get the teacher's allows
2. 座椅安全带只有调节好才能起作用。
the seat belt can work only if it adjusted well
3. 我们双方只有开诚布公来谈才能达成协议。
we can't agreement only if we honest to others