Board logo

标题: 银行用日常英语二 [打印本页]

作者: 望月    时间: 2007-8-12 14:50     标题: 银行用日常英语二

大家加油,来继续学习一下吧

银行英语口语-存款
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?

I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?

I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。

I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。

I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。

I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?

I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?

What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。

Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。

We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。

Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。

祝大家学习愉快!
作者: 望月    时间: 2007-8-26 16:37     标题: 银行日常英语系列三(取款与结余1)

大家一定要加油哦!
银行英语口语-取款、结余
I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。

I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。

I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。

May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?

Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?

Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。

I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。

Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。

Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。

Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用证用完了。

Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。

Fill our a withdrawal form, please.
请填写取款单。

The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用证上的款子已提清。

The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。 

Useful Words and Phrases
银行英语口语-兑换货币
Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

What kind of currency do you want?
要哪种货币?

What's it you wish to change?
你有什么要换的?

What kind of currency do you want to change?
要换哪种货币?

In what denominations?
要什么面值的?
作者: 望月    时间: 2007-8-26 16:44     标题: 银行日常英语四(取款与结余2)

当你在国外的时候,是少不了要去银行的哟,这时,银行日常英语便派上了用场。
现坚苦奋斗一下吧
Please tell me what note you want.
请告诉我要什么钞票。

Will seven tens be all right?
7张10元的可以吗?

Is it in traveler's cheques?
换旅行支票吗?

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付钱给你。

How would you like it?
你要什么面额的?

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

Can you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.
这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

Could you change these French francs for me?
能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?

Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

I'd like some coins for this note.
我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.
请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.
我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。

I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.
我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。

In fives, please.
请给我5元票面的。

Could you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗?
银行英语口语-储蓄存款利息
What's the interest rate for the savings account?
储蓄存款的利率是多少?

Do you pay interest on this account?
这种存款付给利息吗?

Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
请告诉我年利率是多少。

Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.
这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

The account carries interest of 4%.
该存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.
每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
储蓄存款的利率是4%。

It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
 

Useful Words and Phrases
作者: 望月    时间: 2007-8-26 16:52     标题: 银行日常英语五(外汇率)----五次围剿成功篇

这是对银行日常英语进行围剿的终结篇,大家肯定都能够毫无顾忌地走遍银行王国吧

银行英语口语-外汇率

Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.
请告诉我人民币的现价。

What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?
你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少?

What's the dollar going for today?
美圆今天的售价是多少?

Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.
我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。

It's 200 French francs at today's selling rate.
今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。

The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars.
美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付460元。


记住哦,这些都是
Useful Words and Phrases

祝大家学习快乐!
作者: 望月    时间: 2007-8-26 17:12

半天,才发现原来成了回复,看来中午没有睡醒啊
作者: chm8624    时间: 2007-10-9 18:33

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com./) Powered by Discuz! 7.2