Professional Terms专业词汇
amenities 设施
basic appliances 基本家庭用品
commission 佣金
deposit 订金
efficiency rate实用率
floor plan 平面图
furnished 备用家具
gross area 建筑面积
hillside view 山景
internal layout 内部间格
investment 投资
landlord 业主
lease 出租/租约
management fee 管理费
net area 实用面积
orientation 座向
rent payable in advance 预付租金
residential property market 住宅物业市场
self use 自用
square feet 平方英尺
transaction price 成交价
vacant unit 空置单位
view 观景
yield 回报 作者: yoyo530521 时间: 2007-6-8 09:20 标题: Dialogue 1
Residential Flat For sale
出售住宅物业
scene: ABC Properties Company,Tai Koo Shing Branch
场景:ABC地产代理公司太古城分行
A: Agent James Wilson
物业代理詹姆士.威尔逊
C: Client Mr.Johnson
客户约翰逊先生
A: Good morning,sir. Have a seat please.
先生,早上好,请坐.
C:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because l have an apartment to sell.
我想知道现时住宅物业的市场情况,因为我想把我的住宅出售.
A: Sure,here is my business card.
没有问题,这是我的名片.
I’m James Wilson.
我叫詹姆士.威尔逊.
Let me explain to you how things are.
让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情况.
In recent months, the demand for residential properties has become extremely high.
最近数月住宅物业需要求挺大.
The price of residential property has risen almost twenty percent.
C: Really? Since I have go back to England within the next few months,I would like to sell my apartment as soon as possible.
真的?由于我必须于数月内返回英国,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子.
A: Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market now.
先生,不用担心,我相信对卖家而言这是很好的时机.
Let me get down some information about your apartment first.
让我先记录一些关于你的单位的资料.
What is your property's address?
请问你的房子在哪里?
C: Flat C.15/F,Tong House,Tai Koo shing.
在太古城唐厦十五楼C室.
A: What is the square footage of your property?
你的单位面积有多大?
How many bedrooms and living rooms?
有多少间睡房和客厅?
C: lts gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet.
建筑面积约九百平方英尺.
There's one living room, one dining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
有一个客房,一个饭厅,一间主人套房和两间睡房.
A: What is the orientation and view?
你的房子的座向及观景怎么样?
C: It faces south with a hillside view.
它是向南而面对山景的.
A: The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot, but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
唐夏的市场售价每平方英尺约五千元,不过要视单位的内部间格及装修而定.
C:I would like to ask four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
我希望定价为港币四百五十万元.
A: May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
先生,可否告知我你的名字及联络电话号码?
C: Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432.My office number is 21234567.
我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,而公司电话号码是21234567.
A: Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question?
谢谢你,约翰逊先生.我可以再问你一个问题吗?
When will you property become available?
请问你的单位何时可以交付?
C: ln about one month.
约一个月之后.
A: Also, Mr. Johnson, l would like to remind you
还有,约翰逊先生.我可以再问你一个问题吗?
when will you property become available?
请问你的单位何时可以交付?
C: ln about one month.
约一个月后.
A: Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commission equivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of the property through our introduction.
还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,如果我们为你成功介绍买家,本公司向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金.
C:NO problem.
没有问题.
A: Thank you very much. I will introduce your property to our clients.
非常感谢,我会把你的物业介绍给我公司的客户.
When they want to see your property, l will give you a call.
如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的.
C: Thank you.
谢谢.作者: yoyo530521 时间: 2007-6-8 09:21 标题: Dialogue 2
Residential property for purchase
购买住宅物业
Scene. ABC Properties Company,Tai Koo shing Branch.
场景:ABC地产代理公司太古城分行
A: Agent James Wilson
物业代理詹姆士.威尔逊
C: Client Mrs. Chen
客户陈太太
A: Good morning, Madam,and how do you do?
早晨好,太太,你好!
C: Fine, I would like to check out today's news-paper advertising on Tong House.
早晨好,我想查询你们在今天的报章中刊登有关唐厦的广告.
A: Yes, Madam. Have a seat please.
好的,太太,请坐.
I think you mean the one priced at four point five million Hong kong dollars.
我想你所指的是定价四百五十万的那个楼盘.
May l have your name, please?
请问我可以如何称呼你?
C: I'm Mrs. Chen. ls the flat still available?
我是陈太太,那个单位是否已经售出?
A: Mrs. Chen, here is my name card. I’m James Wilson.
陈太太,这是我的名片,我是詹姆士.约翰逊.
The Tong House is about seventeen years old but the internal condition is fine.
唐厦的楼龄约有十七年,不过楼宇保养良好.
May I know if you are familiar with the neighborhood here?
你对附近的环境熟识吗?
Do you know the location of Tong House?
你知道唐厦的位置在哪里吗?
C: No,I don't live around there, but l know the location and environment of Tai Koo shing.
我不是住在附近,但我清楚太古城的位置及周围的环境.
I know the average price of five thousand Hong kong dollars per square foot is very attractive.
在太古城每平英尺港币五千元的售价是很吸引人的.
May l know the size, the layout and the view of the house?
可否告诉我那个单位的面积.间格和观景是怎么样的?
A: Sure. The area of this flat is around nine hundred square feet.
当然可以.房子面积约九百平方英尺.
It is designed as one living room, one dining room, one master bedroom and two bedrooms.
单位设计为一个客厅.一个饭厅,一个主人套房和两个睡房.
C: Do you have the floor plan of the building?
你有没有这大厦的平面图?
A: Yes, Mrs. Chen. Here it is.
有的,陈太太,这就是了.
For this unit, the efficiency rate is very high because the layout is very effective.
以这单位而言,由于它实用的设计,所以实用率很高.
Also, the owner keeps the house in a good condition.
再者,业主把这单位保持得非常好.
Maybe I can show you the house.
或者我先带你看看这个单位.
C: Very well. Can we go now?
非常好,是不时现在就去?
A: Give me a minute. Let me call the owner first.
请稍候,让我先通知业主.
C: Thank you.
谢谢.作者: yoyo530521 时间: 2007-6-8 09:22 标题: Dialogue3
Visiting the Flat for Sale
视察出售物主
Scene: After Mrs. Chen signed the inspection record, James Wong shows Mrs. Chen to Mr. Johnson's house. Bell rings.
场景:陈太太签署看楼纪录书后,詹姆士.威尔逊带陈太太到约翰逊先生的房子实地视察.门铃响了.
A: Agent James Wilson
物业代理詹姆士.威尔逊
S: Seller-Mr. Johnson
卖家约翰逊先生
B: Buyer-Mrs. Chen
买家陈太太
A: Hello, Mr. Johnson, I am with Mrs. Chen to view your house.
您好,约翰逊先生.这是陈太太,她来看你的房子.
S: please come in and feel free to take a look around the house.
请进来随便参观.
A: Mrs. Chen, as you can see, the decoration is in perfect condition. The kitchen is on your left.
陈太太,这个单位装修挺好的,厨房就在左边.
Look! It is so big five people could like here.
看!厨房可以容纳五个人.
(They walk to the living room)
(他们步入客厅).
The layout of the flat consists of one dining room, one living room, one master bedroom and two bedrooms.
这间房子的基本设计为三房二厅,包括一个客厅. 一个饭厅.一间主人套房连洗手间和两间睡房.
The gross area of this unit is nine hundred and thirteen square feet.
建筑面积是九百一十三平方英尺 .
B: Does this apartment face south?
这房子是否向南?
A: The living room faces south and the bedrooms face north.
客厅向南,而睡房向北.
Mrs. Chen, What do you think of this unit? It has a beautiful hill view and a quiet environment.
陈太太,你觉得这个单位怎么样?这个单位面向山景,风景不错,环境安静.
Also,Tai Koo Shing has many amenities such as a grand shopping mall. wonderful playground, residents club, four standard tennis courts and a few supermarkets.
而且屋村设施齐备:有大型购物商场.儿童游乐场.住客会所.四个标准网球场,超级市场等.
B: Great!
很好.
A: May I ask if your interest in the unit is for investment or self-use?
陈太太,你买这单位时投资还是自用呢?
B: The purpose is for investment because I hear from my friend that the rental return for Tai Koo shing is not bad.
我的目的是投资,因为我听说太古城的物业租金回报不错.
A: Sure,Mrs. Chen, then, the rent for this unit is around thirty-five thousand Hong Kong dollars
这是肯定的,陈太太,这单位每月租金约三万五千元.
The yield is almost the percent.
回报率在白分之十.
Many Japanese and Westerners love to live here.
因为日本人和西方人喜欢在这里居住.
lt's only because Mr. Johnson must go back to England that he has to sell this unit.
因为约翰逊先生必须返回英国,否则他可不愿意卖这单位的.
B:I understand. The flat is in good condition and I don't have to redecorate it later.
我明白,这单位基本请况很好,我不需要重新装修.
But, l've got to discuss it with my husband first.
不过,我要先与我的丈夫商量.
Mr. Wilson, how about I call you to make an appointment again?
威尔逊先生,不如我再给你打电话确定另一个约会吧.
A: Sure. Mrs. Chen, anyway, l should remind you that you must be quick because l have other clients wanting to see this unit.
没有问题.陈太太,不过,我必须提醒你要快点决定,因为还有其他客户要求看这单位的.
B: Okay. I'll call you later.
好的,稍后我再给你打电话.
A: Thank you, Mr. Johnson. I’ll call you when l get back to the office.
谢谢你,约翰逊先生,我回公司后再与你以电话联络.
s: Thank you. I’ll wait for your call. Bye.
谢谢。我等你的电话,再见 。
A: Bye.
再见.作者: yoyo530521 时间: 2007-6-8 09:23 标题: Dialogue 4
Residential property for Lease
租凭住宅物业
Scene ABC Properties Company, Robinson
Road Branch
场地:ABC地产代理公司鲁宾逊道分行
A: Agent Lu Chen
物业代理陈路.
C: Client Mr. Roberts
客户罗伯茨先生.
A: Hi, sir. May I help you?
先生,你好,我可以帮你吗?
C: Yes, please. I am looking to lease an apartment.
好的,麻烦你.我正找一个出租住宅.
A; This is my business card. I am lu Chen. Nice to meet you.
这是我的名片,我叫陈路.很高兴认识你.
C: Thank you. I am Sam Roberts.
谢谢.我叫山姆.罗伯茨.
l am looking for an apartment of around one thousand square feet for my family.
我正找一个约一千平方英尺的住宅公寓给我的家人.
A: Mr. Roberts, are you familiar with this area?
罗伯茨先生,你是否熟悉这一区呢?
C: Yes, I am living in Rose Garden now, but the lease will expire in two months.
是的,我现在住在玫瑰花园,不过租约将在两个月后到期。
The landlord is going to sell his apartment.
业主已决定出售那住宅公寓。
A:I see. I guess you prefer remaining in the same neighborhood.
我明白,罗伯茨先生,我估计你希望住在同区附近。
Let me check the computer's property data for you first.
让我先查看电脑物业资料。
(After a few minutes.)(约数分钟后。)
Sir, do you know Robinson Garden?
C: No. I'm sorry to say.
对不起,我不知道。
(Lu Chen points out the location of Robinson Garden from the map.)
(陈路将该区地图给罗伯茨先生看,并指示该大厦位置)
A: Robinson Garden is only two years old.
鲁宾逊花园楼龄只有两年.
The first floor has a prestigious lobby and a car park entrance.
这大厦设计是地面首层为大堂及停车场入口.
The second and third floor are for car parking only.
第二和第三层为停车场.
The fourth floor is the clubhouse, which includes a fitness center and one swimming pool.
第四层是会所,包括健身及游泳池.
Over the platform are two of thirty level residential buildings.
平台上为两幢三十层的住宅.
There are four units on each floor.
每层有四个单元.
The unit areas are between eight hundred square feet and one thousand three hundred square feet .
单位面积由八百平方英尺至一千三百平方英尺.
The mid-level has one vacant unit for lease.
现在中层有一个出租单位.
The gross area is one thousand three hundred square feet and the net area is almost one thousand square feet.
建筑面积约一千三百英尺.实用面积接近一千平方英尺.
The layout of the unit includes one huge living room, one dining room and three bedrooms.
单位设计为一个客厅.一个饭厅及三个睡房.
The maid's room is attached to teh kitchen.
而工人房则连接厨房.
C: Is it furnished or non-furnished?
单位是否备有家具?
A: Is lt a furnished apartment with necessary home appliances.
这单位是备有家具及一般家庭电器.
C: How much is the rent?
租金是多少?
A: The asking rent is forty-five thousand Hong kong dollars per month.
租金是每月港币四万五千元.
C: Okay. I would like to check the house with my wife tomorrow right after seven.
可以,我想与太太明晚七时后去看看那住宅公寓.
Also, can you show me two more apartments for comparison at the same time?
与此同时,你可否为我安排多看两个住宅公寓以作比较?
A: Sure, Mr. Robert. l'll arrange things for you tomorrow night.
当然可以,罗伯茨先生.明晚我将会为你安排.
May I have your telephone number in order to confirm the appointment?
可否把你的电话号码给我,以便联络你确定约会?
C: Yes, my office number is25242524
好的,我公司的电话号码是25242524.
In case I am not in my office, you can also contact my mobile phone.
如果我不在公司,你可以打我的手机.
The number is 90887766
号码是90887766.
A: Thank you. Mr. Roberts.
谢谢你,罗伯茨先生.
I'll have all the information and get back to you se soon as possible.
当我搜集所有资料后,会尽快回复你 .作者: yoyo530521 时间: 2007-6-8 09:27 标题: Dialogue5
visiting the Flat for Lease
视察出租住宅
Scene Robinson Garden
场景:鲁宾逊花园
A: Agent Lu Chen
物业代理陈路
C: Client Mr. Roberts
客户罗伯茨先生
A: Good evening. Mr. Roberts. How are you?
罗伯茨先生,晚安.今天好吗?
c: Fine, thanks, My wife was not able to come and I have a dinner party to go at eight, So l think l can check only one apartment tonight.
很好,谢谢.我太太今晚没空,而我八时要参加一个晚宴,所以我想今晚只能看一个公寓单位.
A: No problem. I’ll change the appointments for the other flats later on.
没有问题。我稍后会安排其他单位给你看 。
Mr. Roberts, would you please sign an inspection record for me?May l have your identity number for reference?
罗伯茨先生,请问签一份看楼记录书,可否告诉我你的身份证号码作为记录参考?
A: Sure.
可以。
(After a few minutes driving, Lu Chen and Mr. Roberts are at the entrance of Robinson Garden with the security in the lobby.)
(约数分钟车程后,陈路和罗伯茨先生到达鲁宾逊花园大厦入口处,保安警卫人员正在大厦大堂值班.)
cTo the security guard)Hello, I’m Larry Chen from ABC company. Here is my business card.
(对保安警卫人员)你好,我是ABC公司的陈路,这是的名片.
(Larry signs the visitor list. Then Chen and Mr. Roberts take the elevator to 18/F,Chen has the key and he opens it.)
(陈路在访客名单上签名,然后与罗伯茨先生乘电梯到达十八楼.陈路以钥匙开门入内.)
A: Here it is, Mr. Roberts.
罗伯茨先生,这里就是了.
On the left is the kitchen. At the back of the living room are three bedrooms. The largest one is the master bedroom.
左面是厨房,大厅后面就是三个睡房,最大的是主人套房.
You see the kitchen has basic appliances including a stove, refrigerator, dryer and washing machine.
你看,厨房内有基本家庭电器,包括煮饭的炉子,冰箱,干衣机和洗衣机.
Also, you'll notice the living room is large.
同时,客厅相当宽敞.
The landlord will also provide furniture if you need it.
如果你需要家具,业主可为你安排.
C: How about the bedroom?
睡觉是怎样的?
A: Let me show you.
我带你去看.
This is the master bedroom with an adjoining bathroom. The view is delightful.
这是主人套房连浴室,景观非常好的.
The other two bedrooms are for children.
另外两个睡房是给小孩子.
C: it looks great to me. Can my wife and kids check it out tomorrow?
我挺满意这里 ,我可否与太太和小孩明天再来看看?
Also, do you know if there is any discount for the rent?
还有,这单位的租金能低一点吗?
A: I'm afraid not, sir.
先生,恐怕不能.
The average rent in this area is around forty five thousand Hong Kong dollars per month.
这区的单位平均月租约港币四万五千元。
C: l see. How much deposit should l pay?
我明白,请问我需要支付多少按金 ?
A: Two months deposit and one month's rent payable in advance.
两个月租金作按金及一个月预付租金.
C: How about the management?
管理费是多少呢?
A:I have to check this out with the landlord.
我向业主查询后尽快回复你.
C: Sure. I’ll let my family decide after they have looked at the apartment tomorrow.
好的.我的家人明天看过单位之后便可决定.
Thank you so much.
非常感谢.
A: Don’t mention it. See you tomorrow.
别客气,明天再见.
C: Bye-bye.
再见.