- UID
- 278806
- 帖子
- 2647
- 积分
- 3949
- 学分
- 28014 个
- 金币
- 0 个
- 在线时间
- 702 小时
|
今日英语情景对话推荐: 你吃过清蒸鱼吗? 11.2
去原文收听听力
M:Good evening, Salia. What's that wonderful aroma from your kitchen? What are you doing now?
晚上好,莎莉亚。从你厨房里传来的奇妙香味是什么?你在做什么呀?
F:I am cooking now!
我正在炒菜。
M:Are you good at cooking?
你擅长烹调吗?
F:I have studied its skills recently at a training school. I plan to run a restaurant, so I have to practise cooking!
我最近在一家培训学校学习烹调技巧,打算开一家餐馆,因此我不得不练习练习。
M:It is a good idea. What dish are you cooking now?!
这个主意好。你现在在炒什么菜?
F:I am steaming fish in a pressure cooker. Have you ever tried steamed fish?
我用高压锅清蒸鱼。你吃过清蒸鱼吗?
M:Yes, I have. But the taste of steamed fish at that restaurant is not delicious. The fish is not well-done and too salty.
吃过。但是那家餐馆的清蒸鱼味道不是很可口。鱼肉不太熟且味道太咸。
F:That's the case. I think there is not enough time to steam it and soy sauce is too much.
原来这样。我认为,清蒸时间不够,且酱油放得太多。
M:I have the same idea as yours.
我也这么想。
F:It's OK. Please have a taste of it.
行了。请尝尝我清蒸的鱼。
M:Thank you. Oh,it's very delicious.
谢谢你。噢,味道好极了。
F:Thank you for your praise.
谢谢你的夸奖。
M:Besides steamed fish, what else are you good at cooking?
除了清蒸鱼外,你还有些什么拿手菜呢?
F:I am good at stewing beef with potato, frying chicken, hot and sour soup etc.
我还会做土豆炖牛肉、炸鸡、酸辣汤等。
M:So many dishes. Next Friday week is my birthday. I would like to invite you to cook for my dinner party, OK?
会这么多菜。下周五是我生日。我想邀请你为生日晚宴掌勺,行吗?
F:Why not? It is a good opportunity for me to practise cooking.
为什么不可以呢?这是我练习烹调的好机会。
M:Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。
F:It's my pleasure.
应该的。
更多饮食英语对话 |
|