- UID
- 12794
- 帖子
- 8758
- 积分
- 11225
- 学分
- 55327 个
- 金币
- 800 个
- 在线时间
- 799 小时
|
(C1=Clerk, C2=Cashier)
C1:Here is the checking account ledger. Each page shows a record of a customer's deposits and withdrawals.
这是支票帐户的分类帐,每页上有客户存提款的记录。
C2:And you give a copy of this to the customer?
你给每个客户送一分好吗?
C1:That's right. That's his statement, which he receives with all his canceled cheques.
好的。这是客户的对帐单。由客户留存这份对帐单,连同所有已经兑付的支票。
C2:Then he reconciles it with his own records.
收到后, 他再与他本人的记录核对。
C1:This one is a joint account, isn't it? And pretty active.
这是一个共有的帐户,是吗?存取款相当频繁。
C2:Yes, it is.
是的。
C1:What's this debit?
这个借方项目是什么?
C2:That's our service charge.
是我们银行收取的费用。
C1:I notice an overdraft here in March.
我发现在3月份这儿有一笔透支款。
C2:I'm afraid we've had to remind this man and his wife several times that they must keep a sufficient balance to cover all outstanding checks.
恐怕我们不得不再三提醒这夫妇俩,帐户里要留足余额,以便支付所有未兑现的支票。
C1:Will I have to learn to recognize all our customers' authentic signatures?
我要不要学会识别所有银行客户的签名呢?
C2:Yes, you will. Any check we cash must have a genuine signature. But we keep a file of them that you can refer to.
是啊,你应当学会。我行兑付的任何一张支票,都必须有真实的签名,不过我们留有这些签名的档案,你可以参照核对。
C1:Will I be doing any posting of this ledger?
这些分类帐,我要不要登帐?
C2:Oh, yes.
喔,要登帐的 |
|