- UID
- 12794
- 帖子
- 8737
- 积分
- 11197
- 学分
- 55117 个
- 金币
- 800 个
- 在线时间
- 792 小时
|
A:You know that our products have good quality. Considering the quality, I should say the price is reasonable.
A:你知道我们的产品质量很高。就质量而言,我敢说我们提出的价格是合理的。
B:No doubt that yours is of high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the hardware market.
B:毫无疑问,你们的产品质量很好,但小五金市场的竞争也很激烈。
A: So far our products have stood competition well. The very fact other clients keep on buying speaks for itself.
A:直到现在,我们的产品能够经得起竞争。别的顾客不断地向我们购买,这一事实本身就说明了问题。
B:Ok, could you make 4% reduction?
B:你们能降4%吗?
A:Well, in order to close the deal, I accept.
A:好吧,为了达成交易,我接受了。
B:I'm glad that we have settled the price.
B:很高兴我们就价格达成了协议。
A:Mr. White, could you tell me the quantity that you need?
A:怀特先生,你可以告诉我们你们打算定多少货吗?
B:We have to discuss it after the meeting.
B:我们会后会商量。
A:When could you give me the reply?
A:你们什么时候给我答复?
B:The next meeting.
B:下一次谈判。
A:When do we meet again?
A:咱们什么时候再见面?
B:How about tomorrow morning at 10?
B:明天早晨10点怎么样?
A: Good. Then see you tomorrow.
A:好的,明天见。
B:See you.
B:明天见 |
|