- UID
- 12794
- 帖子
- 8737
- 积分
- 11197
- 学分
- 55117 个
- 金币
- 800 个
- 在线时间
- 792 小时
|
(The Buyer Invites the Seller to Make Quotations 买方邀请卖方报价)
11.Please quote 40 tons of steels FOB Shanghai.
请报四十吨钢材FOB(离岸价)上海。
12.Please offer the lowest price for this commodity.
请报这一商品的最低价。
13.Please quote ten cases of green tea CIF New York including 5% commission.
请报十箱绿茶CIF(到岸价)纽约,包括5%佣金。
14.Please telex your offer for 1000 gross MAXAM Dental Cream.
请电传一千罗美加净牙膏。(一罗等于12打或144只)
15.We are interested in this product .Please quote us immediately.
敝公司对这一产品很感兴趣。请速将价格报来。
(The Seller Invites the Buyer to Place Orders 卖方邀请买方下定单)
16.The market for this commodity is on the rising trend. Please place your order as soon as possible.
该商品行情看涨。请尽快订购。
17.We can supply 100 tons of steel .Please order immediately.
敝公司可供一百吨钢材。请速来订购。
18.We'll effect delivery within two weeks after receipt of your order.
收到贵公司的定单后,敝公司将在两周内交货。
19.this is a list of our products .If interested, please telex.
这是敝公司的商品目录。有意请电传。
20.This commodity has ready market. We expect an order from you.
该商品好销。敝公司期望贵公司来订购 |
|