A:Excuse me, I am Sunlin. I am here about your advertisement for a tourist guide. Are there still any vacancies? 你好,我是孙林。我是为贵公司登的招聘导游的广告而来,还有空缺吗?
B:Yes. One more is needed. 有,还需要一名。
A:Oh, I'm so lucky. I want to apply for it. 哦,我太幸运了。我想申请这个职位。
B:But do you have any experience like that? 但你有那方面的经验吗?
A:Yes. I have been a guide for two years. 有,我当过两年的导游。
B:OK.Then I want to ask you some questions about the tourist guide.If there wasan accident, for example a tourist falls ill, what would you do? 好,我想问你几个有关导游的问题。如果出现了意外,比如一个旅游者病倒了,你该怎么办?
A:I think I will call the office to send someone to meet us, and escort that person to the nearest hospital without interrupting our trip. 我想我会打电话叫公司派人来接应我们,护送那个人到最近的医院,不至于打乱我们的旅行计划。
B:If one of them forgot a camera in a restaurant, would you let the tourist bus go back? 如果有人把相机落在了饭店,你会让旅游车返回去吗?
A:No. In fact, prior to their boarding the bus and their getting off the bus, I will make an announcement to remind them that they should check their belongings. 不会的。实际上,在他们上车和下车之前,我都会提醒他们检查他们的物品。
B:Well, it seems that you have all the practical experience to handle these cases. I am very glad to welcome you into our company. 那好,看来你有处理这方面事情的所有实际经验。我非常欢迎你来我们公司。
A:Thank you. It's my honor. 谢谢,这也是我的荣幸。
注释:
scheme 方案,计划
the Forbidden City 紫禁城
the Temple of Heaven 天坛
interrupt 中断,打断
announcement 宣告
belongings 携带物品