- UID
- 338159
- 帖子
- 249
- 积分
- 534
- 学分
- 4463 个
- 金币
- 81 个
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 62 小时
|
175 The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.
眼睛就是身上的灯。你的眼睛若了亮,全身就光明。--《新·太》6:22
176 If your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness.
你的眼睛若昏花,全身就黑暗。--《新·太》6:23
177 Each day has enough trouble of its own.
一天的难处一天当--《新·太》6:34
178 Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
你们不要论断人,免得你们被论断。--《新·太》7:1
179 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged.
因为你们怎样论断人,也必怎样被论断。--《新·太》7:2
180 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
为甚麽看见你弟兄眼中有刺,却不想自己眼中有梁木呢。--《新·太》7:3
181 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
你自己眼中有梁木,怎能对你弟兄说,容我去掉你眼中的刺呢。--《新·太》7:4
182 First take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
先去掉自己眼中的梁木,然後才能看得清楚,去掉你弟兄眼中的刺。--《新·太》7:5
183 Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs.
不要把圣物给狗,也不要把你们的珍珠丢在猪前。--《新·太》7:6
184 For everyone who asks receives.
凡祈求的就得着。--《新·太》7:8
185 If his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?
谁有儿子求饼,反给他石头呢?求鱼,反给他蛇呢?--《新·太》7:9、10
186 For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览 --《新·太》7:13
187 Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览 --《新·太》7:14
188 They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
外面披著羊皮,里面却是残暴的狼。--《新·太》7:15
189 By their fruit you will recognize them.
凭著他们的果子,就可以认出他们来。--《新·太》7:16
190 Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
荆棘上岂能摘葡萄呢。蒺藜里岂能摘无花果呢。--《新·太》7:16
191 A wise man who built his house on the rock.
一个聪明人,把房子盖在磐石上。--《新·太》7:24
192 A foolish man who built his house on sand.
无知的人,把房子盖在沙土上。--《新·太》7:26
193 Let the dead bury their own dead.
任凭死人埋葬他们的死人。--《新·太》8:22
194 How can the guests of the bridegroom mourn while he is with them?
新郎和陪伴之人同在的时候,陪伴之人岂能哀恸呢。--《新·太》9:15
195 No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch will pull away from the garment, ****** the tear worse.
没有人把新布补在旧衣服上。因为所补上的,反带坏了那衣服,破的就更大了。--《新·太》9:16
196 Neither do men pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst, the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined.
没人把新酒装在旧皮袋里。若是这样,皮袋就裂开,酒漏出来,连皮袋也坏了。--《新·太》9:17
197 Freely you have received, freely give.
白白的得来,也要白白的舍去。--《新·太》10:8
198 Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.
灵巧像蛇,驯良像鸽子。--《新·太》10:16
199 A student is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master.
学生不能高过先生,仆人不能高过主人。--《新·太》10:24
200 There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.
掩盖的事,没有不露出来的。隐藏的事,没有不被人知道的。--《新·太》10:26 |
|