- UID
- 338159
- 帖子
- 249
- 积分
- 534
- 学分
- 4463 个
- 金币
- 81 个
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 62 小时
|
151 Whoever digs a pit may fall into it.
挖陷坑的,自己必掉在其中。--《旧·传》10:8
152 Whoever quarries stones may be injured by them; whoever splits logs may be endangered by them.
凿开石头的,必受损伤。擘开木头的,必遭危险。--《旧·传》10:9
153 If the ax is dull and its edge unsharpened, more strength is needed.
铁器钝了,若不将刃磨快,就必多费气力。--《旧·传》10:10
154 More strength is needed but skill will bring success.
得智慧指教,便有益处。--《旧·传》10:10
155 Words from a wise man's mouth are gracious, but a fool is consumed by his own lips.
智慧人的口,说出恩言。愚昧人的嘴,吞灭自己。--《旧·传》10:12
156 Wine makes life merry, but money is the answer for everything.
酒能使人快活,钱能叫万事应心。--《旧·传》10:19
157 If clouds are full of water, they pour rain upon the earth.
云若满了雨,就必倾倒在地上。--《旧·传》11:3
158 Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.
看风的必不撒种。望云的必不收割。--《旧·传》11:4
159 Before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, or the wheel broken at the well.
瓶子在泉旁损坏,水轮在井口破烂。--《旧·传》12:6
160 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
斧子已经放在树根上,凡不结好果子的树,就砍下来,丢在火里。--《新·太》3:10
161 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
人点灯,不放在斗底下,是放在灯台上,就照亮一家的人。--《新·太》5:15
162 Anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.
凡杀人的,难免受审判。--《新·太》5:21
163 Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.
以眼还眼,以牙还牙。--《新·太》5:38
164 If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
有人打你的右脸,连左脸也转过来由他打。--《新·太》5:39
165 If someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well.
有人想要告你,要拿你的里衣,连外衣也由他拿去。--《新·太》5:40
166 If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles.
有人强逼你走一里路,你就同他走二里。--《新·太》5:41
167 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
有求你的,就给他。有向你借贷的,不可推辞。--《新·太》5:42
168 Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.
当爱你的邻舍,恨你的仇敌。--《新·太》5:43
169 Sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
日头照好人,也照歹人,降雨给义人,也给不义的人。--《新·太》5:45
170 Not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men.
不可将善事行在人的面前。--《新·太》6:171 When you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets.
你施舍的时候,不可在你前面吹号,--《新·太》6:2
172 When you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
你施舍的时候,不要叫左手知道右手所作的。--《新·太》6:3
173 When you pray, go into your room.
要叫你施舍的事行在暗中--《新·太》6:4
174 Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览 |
|