- UID
- 38115
- 帖子
- 3542
- 积分
- 4188
- 学分
- 49122 个
- 金币
- 0 个
- 性别
- 女
- 在线时间
- 555 小时
|
当你看到一个人脸色红润,身材标准,你会不会问问他/她是怎么做到的?如果他/她回答“做运动”,你一定会想知道他平时都做什么运动、身材才会这么好吧?关于运动,不同的人有不同的看法。让我们一起看看下面的对话吧!
Michael: What kind of exercises do usually do?
你平时做什么运动?
B: Well, I love to do push-ups, and I go cycling every day.
我喜欢做俯卧撑,每天我都骑单车。
A: What do you like about them?
你为什么喜欢这些运动啊?
B: They're free of charge anyway.[chuckles].Well, it makes me feel stronger, but the important thing is that it makes me feel good.
不用花钱啊!(笑)它们让我感觉更强壮,不过重要的是让我感觉良好。
A: What else do you do?
你还做什么运动?
B: Swimming, jogging, weight lifting……
游泳,慢跑,举重……
A; Wow! That sounds great. How often do you go jogging?
太厉害了。你多久去跑一次啊?
B: I try to do at least a little every day. The key to do exercise is to do it regularly.
我尽量每天都慢跑一段,运动的重点是要有规律。
A: What are the best exercises for my health?
什么运动最有益?
B: I think it's impossible to name one exercise that's good for everyone.
我想这很难讲。
A: What about yoga?
瑜珈怎么样?
B: Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Yoga now is the most popular exercise in the States. Lots of people are doing that, especially those movie stars. They think it's a good way of losing weight and it can calm you down and make you think of nothing, just concentrate on yourself.
啊,就是,我差点忘了。瑜伽现在是美国最流行的运动。很多人都做,尤其是电影明星们。他们认为这是减肥的好办法,瑜伽还可以让你平静下来,忘记一切,集中精力。
A: That sounds like Chinese breath exercise.
听起来像中国的气功。
B: What is that?
那是什么?
A: It’s called Qigong. It's just like yoga. You know that stuff, but in a different way.
中国话叫气功,就像瑜珈一样,你知道那种东西,只是方式不同。
B: Well, Allen, what's your favorite type of exercise?
Allen,你最喜欢什么运动?
A: Sleeping, I guess [chuckles].
我想是睡觉吧(笑)。 |
|