- UID
- 94145
- 帖子
- 2194
- 积分
- 2526
- 学分
- 15866 个
- 金币
- 3 个
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 259 小时
|
All i have to do is learn English.我所要做的就是学英语
Can you give me a wake-up call?你能打电话叫醒我吗?
Let's take over the dinner.我们边吃边谈
It's up to date. 这个很时兴
A friend is easier lost than found. 得友难失友易
A good beginning makes a good ending.善始者善终
I'll fix you up.我会帮你打点的
You may as well tell me the truth.你还是把事实告诉我为好
It's rude to start at other people.盯着别人看是不礼貌的
He is heavily insured against death.他给自己投了巨额的人身保险
I will seek from my doctor's advice.我将请教医生的建议
Happy Valentine's Day.情人节快乐
You'd better look before you leap.你最好三思而后行
Ice cream is popular among children.冰淇淋深受小孩喜欢
He could hardly contain his excitement/anger.他抑制不住内心的激动/气愤
If I were in your shoes.如果我站在你的立场
I will furnish my house with furniture.我要为我的房子置办家具
Caution is the parent of safety.小心驶得万年船
None of us is afraid of difficulties.我们都不怕困难
That couldn't be better.那再好不过了
He was charged with smuggling.他被控告走私
We are divided in our opinions.我们意见分歧
It is an excellent novel in every way.无论从哪方面来看,这都是一本优秀的小说
Have you got a backup plan?你有二手准备吗?
Who ever comes will be welcomed.来的人我们都受欢迎
I'm occupied.我走不开
Why don't you attend an aerobic class?你为什么不去参加一个有氧健身班呢?
Nothing but death can part the couple.除死之外,什么也拆不散这一对
What are your plans for the weekend?你周末的计划是什么?
He never touches alcohol他滴酒不沾
It worths a shot值得一试
We were able to fix the computer blindfolded.我们轻松搞定计算机(闭眼都能做)
Are you kidding me?你在耍我
Break the news to somebody.委婉地把坏消息告诉某人
Make a hole.让开道,闪开
Let me see your driver's license.请让我看看你的驾驶执照
Go right back to the beginning.直接回到起始位置
We are in the same boat.我们是一根藤上的瓜
He can hardly speak.他几乎说不出话来
With clothes the new are best;with friends the old are best.衣服越新越好,朋友越老越好
Custom is a second nature.习惯是后天养成的
Sleep tight.睡个好觉
Don't let me down.别让我失望
I am behind you.我支持你
The scalded cat fears cold water.一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳
I was intemperate in my youth.我年少轻狂
We should learn to be temperate in eating and drinking.饮食节制
Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一种致命的疾病
It's been a long time.好久不见
It never rains,it pours.不鸣则已,一鸣惊人
Footsteps announced his return.听脚步声就知道他回来了
I can not put up with my noisy roommates.我受不了我那些吵闹的室友了
May I ask for quarter?能不能请你高台贵手
What took you so long?怎么那么久
Do you have matches?你需要帮忙吗?
Do you take money?你们收钱吗?
You need a thick skin.你需要经得住批评
He's in a bad skin.他正火着呢
That excuse simply doesn't hold water.那个借口根本站不住脚
He is a man of ex-plays/ex-convict/ex-con.他是个有前科的人
Don't lose your head.不要惊慌失措
Time is running out.没时间了
You left the light on.你一直没关灯啊
He turned the tables on his opponent and won the match.她反败为胜赢得了比赛
You are in for a treat.你一定会满意的
I put my foot in my mouth.我说错话了
The ice is hard enough to skate on.冰已经厚得可以滑冰了
You put the cart before a horse.你本末倒置
No sweat, I'm happy to help you.不费多大力,我很愿意帮助你
He keeps griping about having no money.他不断抱怨自己没有钱
I cannot cope with such a pile of work.我无法处理这么多工作
Please push the ladder against the wall.请把梯子靠在墙壁上
Let's go for a walk,shall we?咱们出去走走,好吗
Maybe some other time.也许下一次吧
Ducks know how to swim when they are born.鸭子天生会游泳
She ran her stockings.她的丝袜婆了
Is there any sugar in the bottle?瓶子里还有糖吗
A day of reckoning.算帐的日子
I find amusement in collecting stamps.我发现了集邮的乐趣
I don't like what you are saying.我不喜欢你说的话
I need a place to stay.我需要一个地方去过夜
Can I have a day off?我能请一天假吗?
She runs everyday in order to lose weight.她每天跑步是为了减肥
This comedy has had them rolling in the aisles.这出喜剧让他们乐得前仰后合
Happy International Labour Day!五一快乐
I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很开心
Have fun, Good Luck.玩得开心,好运
This is my break.这是我得突破
I am lost.我被搞糊涂了
You've made a good choice.你的眼力不错
It was your turn to wash them yesterday.昨天轮到你把它们洗干净
He started his business on a shoestring.他用极少的本钱起家的
Let's hope for the best.让我们往好处想吧
The flowers makes the room more beautiful.花使房间变得更加美了
Do you have a sweet tooth?你爱吃甜食吗?
Every man worth his salt.谁也不是吃白饭的
We should face difficulties with courage.勇敢面对困难
He has geared himself up for the interview.他为面试作好了准备
I can't resist the temptation.我不能抵抗诱惑
Its origin is still a mystery now.它的起源至今仍是个谜
He jumped down my throat at the mention of his wife.一提到他妻子他就暴跳如雷
I saved your life.you saved mine,we're square.我救你一命,你救我一命,我们扯平了
There is a big hole in my head.我什么也不记得了
Don't play games with me.别跟我捣鬼
I'll show you.我指给你看
The battery went dead. 电池没电了
I'm just have a look.我只是随便看看
The Summer Holiday is still a long way off.离放暑假还早着呢
A man can do no more than he can.凡事都该量力而行
Mr.Smith is in charge of this class.史密斯老师负责该班
No littering on the campus.在校园内不准乱丢废物
Difficulties and failures did not damp down his enthusiasm.困难和失败都没有挫伤他的热情
Do you mind my smoking.你介意我吸烟吗
Can we calculate on their help?我们能指望他们的帮忙吗
You stood us up.你放我们鸽子了
He is a no-show.他放鸽子
I lost the door key about here.我在这附近掉了钥匙
My phone was out of order.我的电话坏了
My father is a repository of interesting facts.我父亲有说不完的趣事
In other words, much thinking yields wisdom.换句话说,多想出智慧
Hold your horses.耐心点儿
I apologize if I seem forward.如果我有所冒犯,我道歉
He inspected the car for defects.他详细检查车子有无故障
Till pigs can fly.除非太阳打西边出来
He could not make 【both】 ends meet.他入不敷出
Never mind.不要紧
Feast your eyes.让你大饱眼福
A shark was after me.一只鲨鱼在追我
I hope you'll forgive me.我希望你能原谅我
whatever you think is fine with me.我随你
The girl in red is his girlfriend.穿红衣服的那个女孩是他的女朋友
She walked back and forth on the path.她在小路上来回走着
Don't be so childish.别这么孩子气
My friend got cold feet before the exam.我的朋友在考试前打退堂鼓了
Keep me updated.有什么新情况(要求别人把某件事情的最新进展告诉你)
Let me update.你告诉别人某件事情的最新进展
The business is slow.生意不太好
The trade/market is brisk.生意活络
He can't take a joke.他开不起玩笑
Everybody's business is nobody's business.众人负责等于无人负责
I'm not myself today.我今天心神不宁
Dinner is on me.晚饭我请客
His boss might get angry with him.他的老板也许会生他的气
I have racked my brain.我已经绞尽脑汁
My goodness/God/(stars and garters).天啊
Thank you all the same.不管怎样还是要谢谢你
It's no skin off my nose./It's not my business./It has nothing to do with me那不关我的事
What are you up to?你在忙什么呢
To be honest with you,I'm twenty.老实说,我20岁了
Her boyfriend went steady with her.她和男友感情稳定
They have regular date.他们有固定的约会
It slipped my mind.我不留神忘了
I have to tighten my belt this month.这个月我不得不勒紧腰带过日子
He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力
Do we have an accord? 我们达成共识了吗
I'm glad you enjoyed it.很高兴你很喜欢
There is a skeleton in the cupboard.家丑不外扬
I'll lay my hands on him sooner or later.我迟早要收拾他
It doesn't make any difference.都一样
You have my full confidence.我完全信任你
once in a blue moon.千载难逢
That's all!就这样
I thanked him an awful lot.我非常地感谢他
Nowadays the graduates are a dime a dozen.如今大学生多得不值钱了
He is just a whipping boy.他仅仅是替罪羊而已
He is a bold thinker, with lots of original ideas.他敢于思考,富有创新观点
Something must be done about it.必须得想个办法
He was afflicted with cancer.他患了癌症
The dress doesn't fit her,She is too thin.这件衣服不适合她,她太瘦了
Justice has long arms.天网恢恢,疏而不漏
a cliff-hanger.扣人心弦的事情
He was nearly involved in a car accident.他差点儿出了车祸
Can you adapt yourself to the new job?你能适应新的工作吗
I'm a little rusty on them.我对它们有些生疏了
It seemed as if there was no way out.看情形似乎没有出路了
After you.你先请
I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住
Don't take it to heart.别往心里去,别为此而忧伤劳神
We'd better be off.我们该走了
Let's face it.面对现实吧
Let's get started.咱们开始干吧
I'm really dead.我真是累死了
I've done my best.我已经尽力了
Is that so?真是那样吗?
Don't play games with me!别跟我耍花招
I don't know for sure.我不确切知道
I'm not going to kid you.我不是跟你开玩笑
That's something.太好了,太棒了
Brilliant idea!这主义真棒,真高明
Do you really mean it?此话当真
You are a great help.你帮了大忙
I couldn't be more sure.我再肯定不过
I am behind you. 我支持你
I'm broke.我身无分文
Mind you!请注意
You can count on it.你尽力相信好了,尽管放心
I never liked it anyway.我一直不太喜欢这东西
That depends.看情况再说
Congratulations.祝贺你
Thanks anyway.无论如何我还是要谢谢你
It's a deal.一言为定
under one's nose.当着某人的面,在某人眼皮底下
set a fox to keep one's geese.引狼入室
You figured it out.你搞懂了
I like the way you handled that.我欣赏你的做法
You are special.你不一般
I knew you could do it.我知道你能做
He dumped her.他把她甩了
He is alive to the danger of the work.他非常清楚这项工作的危险
This is because we can feel pain.这是因为我们能感到疼痛
He means what he says.他言出必行
I'll pick up the tab.我来付帐
Go dutch.饭后各自付帐
He has completed the task.他完成了这个任务
I'm a little rusty on them.我对它们有些生疏了
I stand on my rights/opinion.坚持自己的权力/意见
They appointed him chairman.他们任命他为主席
Supper is ready at six.晚餐六点就好了
Sleep tight!睡个好觉(预祝性)
She is soundly asleep.她睡得很香(同时性)
She sleeped well.她睡得很好(回顾性)
Is it a bit over the top?是不是有点过了
Please boil down these documents for me.请帮我整理出这些文件的核心内容
I have a large collection of CDs.我收集了很多唱片
He has changed his tune.他改变立场了
She doesn't wear makeup.她不化妆
I had to sit up all night writing the report.我不得不熬通宵写报告
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.久别情更深
He strolls about the town.他在镇上四处溜达
He decided to bring a suit against his boss.他决定起诉他的老板
Packaging has a close bearing on sales.包装与产品销路息息相关 |
|