1.你的工作做得不错,但我肯定你还能做得更好些.
2.这样对你没有多大影响,可是对我来说肯定影响很大。
You did a good job,but I am sure that you could be better.
It doesn't concern you , but that had a great effect on me.
1.你的工作做得不错,但我肯定你还能做得更好些.
You did a good job,but i am sure you can do it better enough
2.这样对你没有多大影响,可是对我来说肯定影响很大。
To you ,it is not big influence but to me is certainly influence.
1#hollo
1.你的工作做得不错,但我肯定你还能做得更好些.
2.这样对你没有多大影响,可是对我来说肯定影响很大。
1.your work does well,but you determine you can do better.
2.it is no effeictive for you ,but i am sure it is more effeictive for me.
1.你的工作做得不错,但我肯定你还能做得更好些.
you did a great job ,but i bet you can do it better
2.这样对你没有多大影响,可是对我来说肯定影响很大。
it doesn't make any different for you but very great for me
1.你的工作做得不错,但我肯定你还能做得更好些.
2.这样对你没有多大影响,可是对我来说肯定影响很大。
1、well done your job,however, i'm sure you could do better.
2、It makes small difference with you,while it affects me a lot.
1.你的工作做得不错,但我肯定你还能做得更好些.you did a great job ,but i am sure that you can do much better.
2.这样对你没有多大影响,可是对我来说肯定影响很大。it will do little effect on you ,but to me it much.
1.你的工作做得不错,但我肯定你还能做得更好些.
your work not bad,but i'm sure you can do it better.
2.这样对你没有多大影响,可是对我来说肯定影响很大。
this haven't much effect for you,but large for me.